Chapter one

"Wake up you little ungrateful brat!" The familiar voice of my step mom Catherine yelled. I slowly get out of my old creaky bed and walk to the bathroom. Looking in the dirty mirror in the bathroom I see a small, bruised, lifeless girl staring back at me. She's covered in black and blue/purple bruises, her hair in a messy ponytail, and an old white shirt that's covered in stains. But the worst thing is that her eyes hold no more joy and life.

This can't be me. I tell myself. I move around but the girl in the mirror follows my exact movements without missing a single one. I sigh knowing I can't do anything about it so I bend down and splash some water on my face.

"Hurry up! I want you out of this house in five minutes!" Catherine screamed at me. I go to my closet and get one of the jeans that don't have a stain on it and a shirt that doesn't have a hole. I throw them on and I let my long wavy hair down. I grab my backpack and the only pair of shoes that I own which are running shoes and head out of the house. Right as I reached the handle of the door I felt a sting to my cheek.

"That's just a reminder of what you get if you don't get home in time." Catherine hissed in my ear. I don't react to what she does or say anymore so I just open the door and slam it behind me when i'm out of the house.

The walk to school is long and boring. Walking past some people I get shoved to the ground. I pick myself back up and continue walking. It's no use saying anything because it will only make it worse. People are cruel and evil. Nobody in this world likes me but that's probably because they never even give me a chance to prove myself to them.

I make it to school and walk inside the building. Objects are throw my way when I step inside. I hear all the names thrown my way but it doesn't bother me anymore. It used to be worse. Maybe it's the same as before but i'm just expecting it. The world may never know.

I heard that there was going to be some new students today. Maybe they will be nice to me. pff who am I kidding. Nobody will ever like me again. All my hope has drained out and is nowhere to be found. I make it to my locker and open it. The locker is blue and rusty looking with the paint peeling off. I place my books and backpack in it and only take out the stuff I need for my first period. Suddenly the locker was slammed shut. I let out a cry of pain when the locker shut on my left hand. That's the hand I write with! how I going to do my homework or class work. That's what distracts me from my actual life! I look down at my hand that is now throbbing. The laughing behind suddenly stopped when the doors to the school slammed open. Five guys walk in like they own the school. To say they were hot was an understatement. I could already tell they were bad news and I don't need anymore of that in my life. So I walk away from the hall and go into my english class.

English has always been my favorite subject. I don't know why it just speaks to me. I have always been into books and writing.

Some more people walk in the class and go to an empty seat. The bell rings and that's when a heard of people run through the door before the late bell rings. I always sit in the back of the class alone. The teacher is at the desk grading some papers. Mr.Ryan has always been my favorite. Basicly the only teacher that has the decency to remember my name.

After about five minutes the late bell rings and that's when the class begins.

"Okay class we will have some new students joining us later today so I expect you to be friendly." Mr.Ryan said. Student started to whisper and I caught the occasional "Did you see them walk in?" or the "They are so hot!" the whispering died down and that's when the door slammed open.

.

.

.

.

So as promised here is the very first chapter so I hope you enjoy! Ill try and work out an updating schedule when I get more into the book so I really don't know when my next update will be but I know it wont be too long from now.

I hope you liked the first chapter and continue reading. If you haven't already you should check out my other book "The Golden-Boy & The Rebel" I promise you will like it if you give it a chance.

Don't be a silent reader and give me your thought. Comment, Vote, and Follow!

Goodnight and see you soon my little dinosaurs.

-BloodAngel :)