Chapter 20

"Princess." A voice says while shaking me. I ignore them and cuddle into my warm pillow. I hear them chuckle and my pillow moves slightly.

"You have to wake up." They say with a slightly amused tone.

"No." I say tiredly.

"Yes. Now come on." He says while shaking me a little.

"No." I say again. Damn can't this guy take a hint?

"Yes." He says laughing a little. "No matter how adorable you sound right now you have to get up and get ready for school."

"I don't want to go to school." I wine.

"Can you at least open your eyes?" He says. I sigh and open my eyes. I was sprawled out on top of Ryder hugging his torso with my head on his chest.

"I'm still not getting up." I stated. I looked up at him and saw a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Why are you looking at me like tha-" Suddenly my side light up with tingle and I was cut off but my own laughter. "Stop! Ryder stop! Please i'll do anything!" I say while laughing.

Suddenly the door burst open and Justin came running in. "What happened?! Is everyone okay?" He asked worriedly. I laugh at his concerned face and then he raises his eyebrows at us. "Sorry I didn't know I was interrupting something." He said smirking. I knit my eyebrows together is confusion then realize I was still on Ryder. At the same time we pushed each other away and stood by the bed.

Justin winked and left the room.

"Well that was awkward" I said.

"It's only awkward if you want it to be." He told me then went into his closet. "Get ready for school princess."

"Okay." I replied and looked at his bed. It looked so comfy and warm. All those pillow alone with no one to cuddle them. Maybe just a few more minute? I nodded to me self and jumped back onto the bed. I pulled the blanket over my head and held the pillows close to me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Someone was carrying me. I snuggled closer to them and instantly knew who it was because of their lavender smell. They set me down in a chair and shook my shoulder.

"Raeanne. You have to wake up." I groaned and opened my eyes.

"Okay." I said While I stretched my arms out infront of me and giving a big yawn.

"Here" Jaden said as he slid some scrambled eggs in front of my face. My eyes widen and I instantly grabbed a fork and started to eat them.

"Thank you Jaden. You're the best." He chuckled and shook his head at me.

.

.

.

.

.

We all had gotten to school and I was nervous to walk in. Everyone is going to be staring at us wondering why the freak is with the "New, Hot, and Popular guys."

"Hey it's going to be okay." Haden said swinging his arm around my shoulder.

"My brothers right Raeanne. We won't let anyone hurt you." Jaden said also swinging his arm around my shoulder like Haden.

As long as they're here ill be protected. Surely nobody would get passed them. All five of them are like walking Gods among this school.

I look up at the twins and put both my arms around them.

"You're right. I don't know how I would live if I didn't have you guys." I told them smiling.

"You ready?" Jaden asked us.

"As ready as i'll ever be." I replied. And with that we walked into the school. 

.

.

.

.

I'm sorry I haven't updated but I've been having some medical problems lately  and between having doctors appointments and tests and changing schools I just haven't found enough time to write lately. So I'm really sorry and ill try harder to find some more time in my schedule.

Anyway thank you for reading this far into my story but I have a question for you and a also have a dare.

Who do you ship her with?

Raden

Annden

Rack

Ryannder

Rustin

And for the DARE!

I Dare you to go up to a random group of people tell a pick-up line then try to get their number. 

Good night my little dinosaurs and HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

-BloodAngel :)