Chapter 18

*James in the picture*

We were still in the cell and the other boys were at the mall not knowing a single thing. I look around and saw Ryder and Parker glaring at each other. Whats up with them? They just helped one another out and now they hate each other? These boys don't make any sense.

I continued to look around and noticed another guy in the cell by us. It seemed like he was our age maybe a little older but he looked nice.

I got up and skipped (yes i said skip) to the other side of our cell.

"Hi." I said the the guy. He looked up and scrunched his eyebrows.

"What do you want?" He asked grumpily.

"Just to talk." I said while shrugging my shoulders. "What's your name?" He looks at me curiously then sighs.

"James." he replies. "What's yours?"

"Raeanne" I say smiling at him. "If you don't mind me asking. what are you in here for?"

"Shoplifting." He said sadly while looking down.

"Well if you shoplifted then you must have had a good reason for doing it."

"I did." He whispers then looks up and smiles at me. He clears his throat and plays with his hands. "So what are you in here for?"

"Those idiots in that cell and my friends started a fight." I told him.

"I still don't see the reason why you're in here." He replied

"It was about me."

"Ohh?" He said shocked.

"You see that guy with the ice pack on his balls?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He said questioningly.

"He called me a bitch and before that I kneed him in his junk. He won't be having children anytime soon."

James laughed at the last part but sobered up quickly.

"Wait he called you a bitch?" He asked while glaring at Wyatt.

"Well he technically said 'Hand over the bitch!" I told him while trying to copy Wyatt's voice.

"I do not sound like that you lying son of a bitch!" Wyatt yelled.

"First off your right across from me so no need to yell and last time i checked i'm not a son." I replied.

"Damn girl you got some sass in you." Jaden hollered. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Anyway thats why im in jail." I say to james. I get tired of standing so I sit down and lean up against the bars. James stands up and walks over the bars also and slide down them landing on the cold concrete floor.

"How old are you?" I ask

"18. You?"

"16" I say. "I'm just wondering are you a bad boy?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Some people say I am why?"

"Well I don't want to judge you but you kinda look like one." I said with a laugh. He laughed with me.

"Why are you talking to 'him'?" Ryder's voice echoed. Well it sounds like he got out of his staring match with Parker.

"Because I can?" I reply.

"He's bad news Raeanne."

"Hello Ryder." James said sarcastically while rolling his eyes. "So nice to see you again" 

"You shouldn't be talking to him" Ryder told me.

"Why not?" I ask

"I already told you. He's bad news." He says.

"Oh and your not?" James asks

"Why in the hell are you guys in jail?!" I hear a voice call out. I turn around and see Justin and Jack outside the cell.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hey guys! I hope you liked it and you will figure out what happened between Ryder and Parker soon!

Raden

Annden

Rack

Ryannder

Rustin

Vote, comment, follow, all the jazz

Goodnight my little dinosaurs!

-BloodAngel ;)