Chapter 19

"And that's how it happened." Ryder said just finishing about why we were in jail.

"You should have seen Raeanna though. She looks so adorable when she's mad. Like a little baby kitten." Haden said. I shoot him a glare and he stares blankly at me. "Do you guys see what I mean?" He says and the rest of the boys look at me and nod.

"You better watch your back cause this kitten has claws" I say glaring at all of them.

"I love the fact that she thinks she's being scary right now." Jaden says. I pick up the first thing I saw and chucked it at him.

"Ow! Did you just throw a fucking phone book at me!?!"

"Yes. Yes i did."

The boys were laughing and pointing at Jaden.

"She threw a phone book...at your face!" Jack said between laughs.

"Yeah and?" Haden asks.

"And it was funny." Jack stated after he sobered up.

"Want to know the best thing about that?" Justin asks.

"What?"

"I caught it all on video!" He exclaimed. "That's going on the internet."

"Okay well we have school tomorrow and it's already one in the morning so we should go to bed." Ryder says.

We all agreed and got up off the couches. I followed the boys upstairs but was a little confused where to go.

"I'll show you the guest room." Ryder said. I nodded and follow him to the unfamiliar room. He opened the door and let me inside.

"Thank you." I said and smiled at him. "Goodnight."

"Night princess." He said and smiled back. I slowly shut the door and walked over to the bed. Then all at once it hits me. Like a truck. No like a semi truck.

Ryder was the one who told me at the park he was going to save me. Why didn't I realize this before? He's called me princess many times.

I laid down on the cloud like bed and all the tiredness from today swept over me. I closed my eyes and when to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

I bolted out of bed breathing heavily. One night. That all i'm asking. One night of sleep without nightmares. I laided back down and tried to go back to sleep but nothing was working. I finally gave up and got out of bed. I looked over at the clock and it said 2:30. Great. Note the sarcasm. I walked out into the hallway and searched for the door I was looking for. I opened it quietly and shut it behind me. The room was laced in darkness but you could see the outline of the bed. I walked over to the bed and slipped under the covers trying not to wake him up.

I placed my head on the soft pillow and closed my eyes. He body shifted and he placed his arm around my waist and pulled my closer to him so my back was against his side. I spun around placing my arms around him and my head on his chest. He started to play with my hair silently.

Nobody talked or moved. We just laid in each other's arms enjoying one another's presence.

My breathing slowed and my eyelids closed.

"Goodnight princess." He said and I went into a peaceful sleep for the first time in years.

.

.

.

Hey guys i'm back! I'm sorry for not updated in a while. But here it is!

I wanted to thank you for reading my book I now have 82K reads and 3.1K votes so thank you so much.

Raden

Annden

Rack

Ryannder

Rustin  

Vote, follow, comment, and all the jazz

Goodnight my little dinosaurs!

-BloodAngel ;)