Chapter 7

(Ryder's pov)

What are we going to do with Raeanne? We can't let this keep happening to her. She won't stand up for herself. She just lets people use her as a punching bag. But why?

I snapped out of my thought when I heard Justin come downstairs. He had a determined look on his face. Like he was planning something big.

"You look scary with that look on your face Justin." Jaden said. All Justin did was smile at him and go into the kitchen. Did he even hear what he said?

"Whats up with him?" Jack asked walking out of the kitchen and sitting on the recliner.

"We don't know. He just came from upstairs so i'm guessing it has something to do with Raeanne." Haden said. I nodded to agree.

"I'll go see if I can figure it out." I said.

"pff you just what to go see her" Jaden said knowingly.

"What are you talking about? I just want to know what's wrong with Justin" I said and jogged up the stairs before they see past my lie.

"Okay but you have to wait for the third date to bang her!" Jack yelled up the stairs along with some laughter from the twins. Ugh! Why can't they leave me alone?

I walk down the hall and peek inside my bedroom. She was sitting up reading one of the Percy Jackson books I have. I smile at the sight.

She was in deep concentration taking in every detail. She had her eyebrows scrunched in a cute way one second then her eyes would grow wide from excitement. I laughed and walked in the room.

"I see you've found a book" I said still chuckling. Her eyes snapped up to me and she shot me a smile. A real smile. I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her. "How are you feeling?"

"Better. Still sore but nothing i'm not used to." She stated sadly.

Why do people have to be so cruel? Why don't they treat her like everyone else. What about her was different from everyone else? all I know is that she doesn't deserve this. No one does.

"but that's the problem. You shouldn't be used to it." I said. Her green eyes darted to me then she placed the book down gently. She sighed and looked like she was trying to figure out what to say.

"Okay if i'm going to say this all of you might as well be here because i'm not going to say it again." I nodded and got up. I walked out of the room and yelled down to the boys.

"Boys! Get up here!" I walked back in the room and she was sitting criss cross at the top of the king sized bed. A herd of footsteps came running down the hall and then came the boys crashing in the room. They had worried faces but once they saw that everything was fine they looked confused.

"Why are we up here?" Jack asked

"I'm going to tell you guys something" Raeanne said.

"Ohh! Story time!" Haden and Jaden said at the same time and jumped and the bed with her. I saw that there was no more room on the bed besides the edge or the very end. "Haha suck it bitches!" They yelled. Justin rolled his eyes and Jack flipped them off. I just went and sat at the end of the bed.

"Okay so what are you going to tell us?" Justin asked.

"I'm going to tell you why I get treated like I do"  

.

.

.

.

I'm sorry it took this long but I wanted to give you guys at least a little chapter.

I hope you liked it and in the next chapter you will get to know why she is treated like that.

Comment, Vote, Follow

Random Question: Have you gotten any snow? and do you like the snow?

Shout out to whoever comments first!

Goodnight my little dinosaurs

-BloodAngel ;)