Chapter 21

Get Ready for this chapter ;) and please answer the question at the bottom.

(Raeanne's pov)

Walking into the school with the twins by my side gave me a sudden burst of confidence. Almost like I was invincible and nothing could ever hurt me as long as i'm with them. But then like always someone has to mess it up and by someone I mean the people that stare at you when you're walking in. You know the people that always say stuff behind your back and always gossip to their little group of friend and love to spread rumors like wildfire on a hot summer day? Yea i'm talking about those people. When we walked in it was dead silent. But that didn't last long.

"OMG look at her. Who does she think she is?"

"Eww just look at her."

"I bet you fifty bucks she slept with one of them."

The smile from my face instantly dropped as I heard all these comments about me. I looked up at the twins to see if they noticed anything. As if he could sense something was wrong Jaden looked down.

"I can't do this." I whispered.

All the people continued to stare and talk. I look around for the nearest exits so I could make a run for it but unfortunately the twins knew what I was planing and held onto me tighter.

"We're in this together Raeanne. Wherever you go we go to. Whatever they're saying doesn't matter because we know the truth." Jaden told me. "You belong in this group more than anyone. You're breath takingly beautiful, Smart, and funny. They're just jealous because they wish they could be you right now."

Suddenly the halls were dead silent. The only sound heard were the claps on the opposite side of the hall.

"Well if it isn't the bad boy trying to boost up the little sluts confidence. It's quite sweet really but to bad she'll always be an attention seeking whore." Wyatt said. His three servants were trailing behind him like lost puppy dogs.

That's it. I have had enough of people walking all over me, telling me what to do and how to do it. I am done with all the threats and the comments. I don't know what has gotten into me but I knew I was about to let all my anger out.

"Oh so that's why you tried to rape me in the mall outside the girls bathroom right? Because i'm an attention seeking whore?" I ask. Gasps were heard through out the hall. I take a step closer to him. "And do you even had a right to call me a slut when you have slept with about half of the school? I am done being your punching bag! I am done being a victim of abuse to the human race!" Another step. "I will not tolerate this anymore!" by now i'm up close to him. His eye are wide as he looks down on me. "Leave me alone." I demand then walked past him to me first class.

English.

The class were I had first met the boys.  

.

.

.

.

Hey guys so how did you like this chapter? I know I loved it because Raeanne finally found the strength to stand up for herself. Yay!

If you have any questions for me please ask I promise ill answer them!!!

Raden

Annden

Rack

Ryannder

Rustin

Dare: Ask someone how long their toe nails are.

Good night my little dinosaurs

-BloodAngel:)