I went silent and my mind went blank. I exhaled "You still there?" She asked.

I nodded as if she could see me "Yeah"

"Look get yourself together, if you meed me I am here and Eva is... I don't know"

The called ended and I placed my elbows on my desk and put my head in between my hands. I don't mean to come off in anyway all because of my mom. I know I should tell Pharah the truth about our mother but I don't want it to affect our brother sister relationship. Pharah would be crushed to know our mother was burned alive and I saw it. Then again I don't know how it would affect her because she was so young.

"Aye, we going to the club you in?" Bold said as he busted through my office.

I scrunched up my face then stood up "Ugh yeah"

The car ride with Bold, Riley and Slim was quiet. After arriving at the club and noticing it was a strip club Riley got mad. So he just sat at the bar the whole night, his head is so far stuck up in Hazel's ass the nigga can't even be a man. Bold, Slim and I grabbed our drink and headed straight for the stage. The hoes looked so good and they shook their asses on the stage for us, we couldn't help but throw money. One of the strippers winked at me then turned around to walk off the stage. She came to where I was seated and began to dance all on me and my middle was getting harder by the second. She informed me her name was Candi in my ear then licked it.

She got up then guided me to follow her. I looked back and Bold and Slim were gone. I smirked then followed Candi. We went through this long ass hallway until she opened a door to the right. She shut the door and began to unzip my pants and bringing my already hard member out. She took it into her mouth and began to go to work. I grunted as her tongue swirled all around my middle. I placed my hand on her head to guide her. She began to deep throat and not even gag. This is just what I needed and didn't even have to ask.

Eva's image popped in my mind and I instantly went back to myself. "Stop" I barked at Candi and she took her lips off of me and looked at me funny.

"The fuck.." She asked as I zipped myself up. I can't believe I just stopped a bitch from giving me head.

"Yeah.. I have to go" I got out the room then back out into the main part of the club. Bold and Slim rushed to me asking me questions about what happened but I wasn't paying them any mind. I simply said lets go, I needed to hear from my family. Eva probably won't even talk to me right now. I grabbed my phone as we made our way back to the hotel.

There were no missed calls, no nothing from Eva. I called her quickly and got no answer. "Sprung?" Riley said with a lifted eyebrow.

I chuckled "Yeah, I am new to this shit though"

"Get use to it fam, you can't be slipping up from time to time though. You have a little one at home now that depends on you. Some things that you did before you can't do any more." Riley preached.

I took in everything "But bruh no one is realizing what the fuck I went through as a child!"

He chuckled "And that is what makes you stronger"

I exhaled as we drove through downtown Houston. I kept checking my phone to see if anything changed. My fingers began to tremble as I clicked on Eva's name. The began to ring, I was nervous and anxious to see if she would answer or not.

Eva

For the past two days. I have woken up and exactly three in the morning. I am not sure if it is a sign or what. My head touched then pillow as to me getting comfortable in the bed that I laid in by myself. Yesterday I put Mackenzie's crib in the room so I wouldn't be alone. Even sparkle was in her also. My phone began to vibrate against the night stand and I grabbed it so it wouldn't wake Princess up.