************

We were both sitting on a couch, Zayd happily watching the television while me sulkly watching the Gorilla and his family in Natgeo.

"You know? That's really not fair,"i complained.
He smiled and said,"awww really?"

I raised one eye-brow and said," you know that there is a rule in the book of relationship that you should always let your girl rule or win."

He got serious and asked,"are you sure? OMA i mean Oh my Allah....but as i far as i know i don't have any girlfriend, or do i have? I might have become Ghajini."

I scoffed and said,"am talking about me."

"What about you?.. my girlfriend? Oh Cm'on! I think not me but you for sure are becoming Ghajini, what we are,is fake remember?"

Before i could react, the love of my life, my kitty came purring into my arms.
Suddenly Zayd got tensed and said,"whoa! Just keep this thing away from me,k?"

I laughed and asked,"ha-ha! What you still afraid of cats?"
He rolled his eyes and answered,"am not afraid of their species..i...i just don't like them?"

I intentionally brought my kitty closer to him while he backed away from me and i kept on doing until i was now able to get hold of the remote.
Now the final part...
I kept my kitty on his lap and changed the channel and as soon as kitty landed on his lap he stood up making kitty fall and started screaming like a baby.

I closed my ears with my fingers and shouted at him to shut him up," ofcourse, you are not afraid of cats...you just don't like them, right?"

He stopped screaming.
My poor kitty, she ran away back to her room.
Am sure she got scared of his banshee type screaming.

"Are you insane? Don't you ever do that again. Got it?" He warned me.

I just kept on watching Tom and Jerry, after some few seconds i checked up on him and saw him chatting on his phone.

I don't even know why.. i just wanted to know who he was chatting with.
I scooted a little closer to him and peeped a little in his phone when he looked at me questionably and asked," what do you think you are doing?"

I acted cool and kept my posture as if nothing happened and answered him,"nothing."

He said okay and continued chatting.
"Ummm...who is it?" I asked.

I know curiosity killed a cat.
But as am a human so it wont kill me right?

He smirked and said,"why?are you jealous?"
"Ha! Me and jealous? Puhliizzz."I replied avoiding eye contact with him.

He smiled and said,"its Aisha, if that makes you not to be jealous."
"I told you am not jealous." he just smirked shaking his head.

"Anyway, she asked about us,ofcourse Arjun told her."

"What did you say?"

He looked anywhere but me.
"Umm..that its true, and that i love you and you love me too."

I felt my heart beat and i felt butterflies in my stomach hearing those words from his mouth.
I smiled and said,"and now what?"

"She has invited us for a picnic and since she doesn't believe what i said to her, we need to do something that makes her believe."

"But what will we do to make her believe?" I asked Zayd.

He smirked evilly and said," get ready for the picnic

*******

"Will you tell me, why am wearing my mum's old saree?" I asked Zayd.

He looked at me struggling with the "fall" of saree and just smiled.