*************

I walked around the house for the next half an hour. It was a rather large cabin house so there were different rooms which I scooped out. I found no phone, however. Even though Charlotte had said she would be showing me where it is located later in the evening, I wanted to see if I could find it myself so that she wouldn't get in trouble if we're caught by Xerxes.

I don't mind taking whatever punishment he was to give me if I was caught.

I would probably end up having to try and fight him off, even though that would be useless. He is much more muscular and taller than me and the result would be futile if I tried.

Chewing on the inside of my cheek I paused at a door. Carved on it were werewolves looking upwards. Above them was what appeared to be the moon. The snouts were pointed in that direction and the werewolves seemed to howling towards it.

I grasped the handle and opened the door. Immediately I was met with darkness. Frowning I took a cautious step inside and felt around for a light switch. My hand brushed something hard and even though it didn't quite feel like wood, I slid my hand down and across hoping the light switch would be near.

I frowned as my hand skimmed the wall. What kind of material do these werewolves use in there bedroom walls?

Suddenly, light flooded the room and I gasped with wide eyes as my eyes locked unto Xerxes's silver ones and then went to where my hand was placed. It was a few inches above his crotch.

Immediately I whipped my hand away and stumbled backwards.

"What are you doing in my room?" A slight smirk was on his face as he asked me and I narrowed my eyes, my face feeling heated from embarrassment. How could I have not known that I was touching someone?

"I certainly didn't come in here to do that." I snapped. "I didn't even know this was your room." The annoying smirk still stayed on his face.

"Then why did you come up here for?" Xerxes said. My eyes left his and my gaze flitted across the room, looking for a phone. I didn't see anything of the sort and I certainly wasn't going to stay any longer to do any further searching in the other areas of the room.

"It doesn't matter." I said, looking back at him. He growled lowly, the smirk gone.

"Don't lie to me, Rebecca." He warned. I straightened, my mind whirling with thoughts that I could come up with to tell him why I was in here.

"You should know where your room is by now." Xerxes continued, his eyes watching me in suspicion.

I swallowed. "I did, but then I decided to walk around and just explore the house. I got lost."

Xerxes raised an eyebrow. "Lost?"

"Urm, yes." I shifted uneasily on my feet, desperate to leave the room and be away from his piercing gaze. Disbelief was written all over his face.

He opened his mouth to speak, but footsteps sounded outside the door and Flynn stepped inside.

"Your sister has arrived." Flynn told Xerxes. Xerxes took one more look at me before out the room and down the hallway. My shoulders sagged with relief.

"Don't you want to greet The Alpha's sister?" Flynn asked me as I began walking away from the room.

"I'd rather not." I wanted to go in my room and try to clear my buzzing thoughts of where else the phone could be located. Charlotte would have to show me later on this evening.

As I walked closer towards my room, the voice of a child sounded from down the hallway, followed by Xerxes's gruff voice. Xerxes and a young girl who looked to be around the age of nine or ten came into view a few seconds later.

She spotted me immediately. We were the only ones in the hallway so it wouldn't be that difficult to see me. Xerxes words that he had spoken yesterday echoed in my head. He wanted to me to be nice to his sister.

I cocked my head and watched as she came closer. I frowned as she assessed me silently. My hand went to the handle of my bedroom door. I really wasn't in the mood to be talking to any werewolves right now.

Just as I was about to open the bedroom door she held out a hand. "My name's Sissy." She said. I looked at her hand and then towards Xerxes. He folded his arms, waiting to see if I would turn down the handshake.

Sighing through my nose I gave her a quick handshake and withdrew my hand and placed it back on the door knob.

"Xerxes said that you are his mate." Sissy said, a smile on her lips. "He's so old and grumpy. I don't know how you are going to put up with his attitude."

I swallowed back a laugh and just blinked. Xerxes clipped the back of Sissy's head with his hand. She chuckled and moved away from him.

"Xerxes is one hundred and twenty years old," Sissy continued, ignoring the murderous look Xerxes was sending her way. "The only reason he doesn't look it is because of his werewolf genes. Humans don't live that long do they?"

My hand squeezed the door handle. "No."

She nodded, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "I thought so. Humans tend to be so weak anyways. They don't have werewolves sort of genes. All they do is whine and complain about their lives."

My eyes narrowed and she paled, as if now realizing what she said. Xerxes growled. Whether it was directed at Sissy's blunt and and quite rude words or the harsh glare I was giving her, I didn't know.

"You do know you are talking to a human, right? Your brother should teach you how to be polite. It seems like that isn't taught in werewolf communities and you're an example of this being true." I snapped at her, making her flinch.

I opened the bedroom door and walked inside, making sure to slam the door behind me. I heard the whispers of Xerxes and Sissy speaking softly to each other outside my door.

I blocked them out and went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face in an attempt to calm down.

I heard knocking on the door but I ignored it and continued splashing my face with water. Eventually the knocking stopped and I turned off the water. Wiping my hands in a towel I went back to the bedroom, only to scowl when I saw Sissy standing by the bed.

"I'm sorry for what I said. It's just that I tend to say stuff without realizing how mean it can be. I'm working on it." She told me. I tossed the towel unto my bed, narrowly missing her.

"I don't want your apology. You have the same mentality as the other werewolves in here. We don't have to be friends just because I'm your brother's mate." I said icily.

Sissy licked her lips and gave a slow nod. Without a word she left the room, closing the door behind her. Shaking my head I sat on one of the chairs in the room and groaned in frustration. I felt slightly guilty about how I had snapped at her but she should've known better.

I needed to clear my head or else I was going to have a headache for the rest of the day.

*****************

Please Vote And Comment!! Tell me what you think about Sissy! (: