"Ira Holloway, Serena's killer." Johanna says.

"How did she die?"

"Rhiane killed her, she kept hidden close to the beach and once Ira, who was the last one to leave, well Rhiane ambushed her and they had quite a fight, Ira almost killed Rhiane but she ended up drowning Ira."

"Wow."

"Yeah, it was quite unexpected." Carlyne says.

"Then Rhiane died, right?" Danieka asks us.

"Yeah, she was a bit injured but nothing too serious." I say. "Unfortunately she wasn't a match for Kellen, she was gone before she could blink."

"Kellen stabbed her, right in her heart, she didn't suffer much." Carlyne says. "It was good he killed her, she was following you."

"What? Was she?" Danieka asks, very surprised.

"Yeah, as soon as she killed Ira she went after you." Johanna says.

"So, who is next?" Danieka asks us. Her expression has changed a bit, it shows no emotions except for her eyes, who give her away. There is hurt, fear, confusion and sadness. "Kade or Kellen?"

"Kade." Johanna answers. "As you may remember, a mutt chased you, the Gamemakers wanted you all together to finish this once and for all."

"Kade and Kellen were closer to each other and they started to fight as soon as they saw each other. You saw them fighting, do you remember?" I say.

"Just some bits." She says.

"Well, Kellen had a disadvantage. He had gotten hurt when he killed Maisha and hadn't recovered entirely, so Kellen almost died first." I tell her. "But by pure chance, Kellen moved out of the way just in time and attacked Kade when he wasn't prepared for it."

I look at her cautiously to see her reaction, she takes some deep breaths as her eyes get watery and she bites her bottom lip, she may be trying not to cry.

"But Kade really injured Kellen before he died, that was very lucky for you." Carlyne says and for a second I can see anger in her blue eyes as she glares at him.

"He means that you didn't have to kill him to win." I say quickly, her expression only softens a bit, though.

"So he just died so I won?"

"It's more complicated but yeah." I say nodding. "You were bitten by a snake and almost died too."

"She died, Finnick." Johanna reminds me, I didn't want to tell her that, not yet.

"I thought I was just in a coma." Danieka says confused. "Did I really die?"

"Hmm yeah, the venom of the snake paralyzed most of your system and you died, but they managed to bring you back, then you went into a coma for several days but you are fine now."

"Am I?" She whispers, I'm sure she thought aloud, we weren't supposed to being told that, so I pretend I didn't hear her, and the others, if they heard her, they are doing the same.

Then we see how her expression changes once again, she is focusing on something and her eyes are fixed on something, like if she is remembering something, we don't dare to ask her what she is thinking or what she has remembered, we just look at each other then look at her, and then back to each other.

A tear slip out of her eye and she starts to shake her head. Her lip is trembling and more tears fall from her eyes as her face shows nothing else than sorrow and pain. She whispers something but I'm not able to understand what she is saying, but whatever she is thinking about, it is definitely not good.

Carlyne, though, seems to understand what she is saying and soon his face is full of concern and sadness, he also looks scared and even paler than normal.

"NO! NO!" She screams and starts to hit and kick. "NO! NO!"

Before either of us can do something, four nurses rush in. Two of them grab her by her arms and try to get her to calm down but she still screams different things and also kicks and hits, or tries to, when they realize she won't calm down, one of the nurses that isn't holding her down, injects her something, I feel very sad for what I am witnessing.

In just a few seconds her kicks and hit seize little by little, and her voice decreases in volume. I feel a huge urge to just hold her in my arms and get her to calm her down myself but I really doubt I would make a difference, I have witnessed similar situations with Annie, and I know I can't do much.

In just some more seconds Danieka stops doing all that, because she is not awake anymore. Two of the nurses glare at us and tell us to leave, while the other two don't really care if we leave or not.

We grab our things to leave, but before leaving I approach her and see her face is not completely relaxed even when she isn't awake anymore and her face is wet with fresh tears, I dry her faces with the sleeve of my shirt and kiss her forehead.

"I'm sorry." I say as I look at her sadly, it really broke my heart to see what just happened.

Carlyne, Johanna and I leave in complete silence. We don't know what to say to each other, we are quite shaken up for what we saw, we didn't really expect it. Danieka has been taking everything quite well, and exactly that's why we didn't want to answer her questions about the last moments of the Games, we were afraid she wouldn't be able to handle it, and apparently we were right.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." Carlyne says to us and walks away quickly, he has been working for several outfits for Danieka, two of the most special ones are the ones that she will wear for the interview with Caesar and when she gets crowded as victor.

"Are you okay Finnick?" Johanna asks me when we get to the place where I've been living here in the capitol.

"I'm okay."

"That really shocked us all and it wasn't pleasant to see, so I was just making sure."

"I'm good"

"Okay."

After that, Johanna orders some food and then makes sure I eat everything. I still don't look that well, not eating and sleeping well for a month really takes a toll on your body and I won't be back to normal after a few days, so Johanna is still looking after me.

"Johanna?" I call just before she leaves.

"Yeah, Finn?" she says as she turns around.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For everything." I tell her. "But especially for being here for me all this time."

"It's nothing." She says. "But you're welcome, good night."

"Good night, Johanna."

She smiles at me and then closes the door as she walks out. I go to my room, take off my pants and shirt and get into bed in just my underwear.