"So we don't miss anything. We might forget what we have told you and what he haven't."

"So far I know how half of the tributes died, including Divya, Angelique and Ryle." I tell him. "Carlyne and I talked a lot this morning, and I'm okay, I mean, it hurts and all and I remember bad stuff but I think I'm okay."

"Well if you already know how half of the tributes died, then it won't take long for you to find out how you won." Finnick says. "Do you want to talk about the next death?"

"No." I say firmly. "Carlyne told me today how six people died, I don't want to know anything else about death and murder, I just wanted to know the end of the Games."

"Alright." Finnick says. "Anything else besides that you want to know?"

"Actually I have a question for you." I say to Finnick, who only nods at me. "When I woke up in the arena after the girls hit me with the dart, my mentors sent me fruits and vegetables and I know that only you could have sent me that, I mean, you were the only one that knew I didn't eat any kind of meat, so how did you do it?"

"Well, when I saw you had woken up I ran to look for Carlyne, he bought the food and gave it to Brutus even before Brutus could walk out of his place to buy something, if he ever intended to buy something for you in the first place. He sent it immediately without getting suspicious I was behind all that."

"Thank you." I say.

"You don't really have to..."

"Yes, I do."

"Alright, so you're welcome." He says with a smile.

"I don't want to have that interview." I say suddenly. "I don't want to watch the Games and see all those people I knew, dying."

"I must admit it's hard." Finnick says.

"Just try to pretend to watch but don't really watch it." Johanna says. "That's what I did. After the first hour I was so bored, I started to daydream and think about stuff I liked, and before I knew it, the video was over."

"I'll try to do that, but I doubt it will work for me."

"You can try something else, something that works for you." Johanna says.

"What if nothing works?"

At that question both of them stay quiet, Finnick opens his mouth several times but ends up saying nothing, Johanna looks a bit sorry she can't answer the question. They are saved, though, by a nurse that politely kicks them both out. They claim, or at least Finnick does, that they will be here tomorrow morning, I wave at them as they leave my hospital room.

Finnick's POV

Another two days have passed, Carlyne and I have gotten to the part of the Games where the volcano erupted and killed Delaney and then when Caius was attacked by the sharks, she doesn't seem that affected by Delaney but her expression changes when we mention the blonde boy's name, she seems really frightened and her eyes show something, maybe hurt? Fear? Sadness? I can't be sure.

"I remember his screams, it was horrible." She says. "And all that blood... Kade ended up killing him."

"Yeah, it was horrible." Carlyne admits.

Almost everyone has agreed that was the most painful and horrible death someone suffered this year, poor kid.

"Then Ira killed her own ally, Serena, she was the next one that got killed." Johanna says.

"I always said allies are not to be trusted." Danieka says at no one in particular but I look at her and only nod at her. She always told me that, she refused to be Kade's ally and anyone else's ally for that matter. "Who died next?"