Wedding Day (*:

SONG OF THE DAY; Marcus Canty- Stay In Love (*:

***************************************

Jacob's POV

I couldn't believe that today was the day. The day that I give myself to Chresanto trusting him with my heart and soul. I was ready for this. I was ready to call him my husband.

"You look so handsome baby." My grandma cooed to me.

I watched in the mirror as we stood there. My grandma filled with joyful tears, while I glowed happily. I turned to her hugging her in my arms while she cried. I shed a few tears here and there but I managed to hold them.

"My baby's getting married." She cried happily hiccuping.

I rubbed her back soothingly, while she rambled on about me. I loved my grandma so much, seeing her so happy and full of joy for me made my heart jump. Once she was done shedding all her happy tears she whipped her face fixing her make up.

"Your ready baby?" she asked sniffing.

I nodded my head happily. We walked out of the dressing room towards the wedding. The music starting letting everyone know I was coming. As we walked into the alter people stood with happy tears and smiles on their faces.

My heart beat sped up as we got closer and closer to my soon to be husband. He stood there looking so sexy. His baby curls looking curlier, his eyes shining, and the goofy smile on his face.

My grandma kissed my cheek as I let her hands go, connecting me and Chres hands. The shocks exploding bigger then anything. My smile grew bigger as the precise started to speak.

"We are gathered here today, to celebrate a love as wonderful as ours. To give away our most precious bundles of joy, to someone else who can love them more. If anyone feels as if these two people should not get married please stand now or forever hold your peace." Announced the preacher.

No one said anything. I smiled as I saw Mrs.august shedding happy tears, while Mr.August tried to console her.

"Jacob Perez and Chresanto August have both written their own vowels." Announced the preach.

"If anyone was to ask me where I saw myself 8 months from now I would say dead. Never in my life did I think I would find a man that loved me, and wouldn't cheat on me. I didn't think I would find a man that wouldn't abuse me and treat me less then a person..." I stopped for a minute taking in a deep breath as the tears came.

Chresanto looking at me with happy joyful tears.

"Baby; you saved me. You protected me when I felt like no one would. You stood by my side through everything. When I woke up at the hospital, you where there. You cared for me when I got out, and treated me like a queen. Chresanto August, I love you...and baby, you mean the world to me. I don't want to lose you. Ever." I cried tears slipping from my eyes.

Chresanto whipped away my tears as he kissed my knuckles softly.

"Jacob, baby your my light. your the reason why I drag my ass outta bed every morning. Your the reason why I feel like the man I am today. Your my reason for everything, even living. Without you baby I wouldn't want to live. I love being able to wake up, and kiss your sweet lips every morning. I love to hear your voice when you tell me you love me. Your smile brightens up this whole room without you even trying. Its hard for me to explains because baby words don't work for me. I'd rather show you then tell you." He said to me.

I bit my lip as I tried to hold the tears.

"Now I want you Jacob Perez to repeat after me." said the preacher.

"Ok." I said taking in a shaky breath.

"I Jacob Perez take Chresanto August to be my lawful wedded husband. Through sickness, and in health I will stand by him no matter what. Through the bad and good times we will work through it together. From now on and till the end of time our hearts are combined as one. We will love together and we will die doing so." said the preacher

I Jacob Perez take Chresanto August to be my lawful wedded husband. Through sickness, and in health I will stand by him no matter what. Through the bad and good times we will work through it together. From now on and till the end of time our hearts are combined as one. We will love together and we will die doing so." I repeated.

"You may put the ring onto Chresantos left hand." instructed the preach.

I slipped the ring onto my babies finger watching as it glowed perfectly.

"Now Chresanto repeat after me.I Chresanto August take Jacob Perez to be my lawful wedded husband. Through sickness, and in health I will stand by him no matter what. Through the bad and good times we will work through it together. From now on and till the end of time our hearts are combined as one. We will love together and we will die doing so." Instructed the preacher.

".I Chresanto August take Jacob Perez to be my lawful wedded husband. Through sickness, and in health I will stand by him no matter what. Through the bad and good times we will work through it together. From now on and till the end of time our hearts are combined as one. We will love together and we will die doing so." Chres repeated.

"You may now place the ring onto Jacobs right hand." said the preach.

As Chres slipped the ring onto my finger; tears slid down my cheeks. I examined the ring on both our hands. they glowed perfectly and were absolutely beautiful.

"May today and forever hold the two hearts that now join together. These two loving people will always love, cherish, be faithful, caring, understanding, and a wonderful spouse to each other no matter what. Now do you Chresanto agust take Jacob Perez to be your lawful wedded husband?" asked the preacher.

"I do." smiled Chres.

"And do you Jacob Perez take Chresanto August to be your lawful wedded husband?" the preached asked me.

"I do." I smiled weakly, as the tears still slid down my wet cheeks.

"I know pronounce you husband and husband. Welcome to the world Mr. & Mr. Perez August. You may now kiss your groom." Announced the preacher as everyone cheered.

I giggled as Chresanto grabbed onto my face, kissing me with so much love and passion. I wrapped my arms around his waist, never wanting to let go.

"I love you so much papi." I whispered against his soft lips that were now mines forever.

"I love you to baby." He whispered kissing me harder than before.

______________________________________________________

THE END!!!!!!

I hope you guys liked the story. (*: I'm sad that it's over, but lucky for you guys I am doing a sequel.

Please vote and comment telling me what you thought of the ending. '_*

-Dezzie