Threats**

SONG OF THE DAY; Rihanna ft. young Jeezy- Run This Town (;
★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★

Jacob's POV

"Jacob can you clean the chicken off for me please?" Madea asked. I was helping her cook dinner.

"Ok." I said taking her place while she went over to cut the vegetables. While I was cleaning and rinsing the chicken my phone started toringed.

"Hello." I answered, rubbing my hands on the apron that was wrapped securely around my waist.

"Where the fuck are you? You know damn well your suppose to be at home making my damn food." Ray said fuming through the phone.

I froze, I wasn't expecting this now. Especially when Madea was in here.

"Umm....I-I'm at my...u-umm a-aunty's house." I said shakily. I know you guys think I'm stupid for telling him this but he's going to find me regardless and the longer he waited, the worser my beatings.

"Jacob baby, who are you talking to?" Madea asked me putting her hand on my shoulder.

I looked at her with fear in my eyes. When she saw that she knew exactly who I was talking to. Her face changing from caring and loving to pure rage and hate.

"Give me the phone Jacob." Madea said moving her hand out. I gave her the phone.

"Now get out and go take a shower, dinner will be ready when you get back." She said trying to get me to leave. I was really scared about what she was going to say.

"Ok." I said walking out of the kitchen to my room.

Madea's POV

"Hello." I spoke into the phone making sure the bitch was still on.

"Yeah, who is this?" He answered me ignorantly.

"I'm Madea, Jacobs aunty." I said trying to keep cool. Slowly my temper was rising, making itself know. I wanted him to say something ignorant so I could pop off.

"Oh, well I'm coming to get Jacob." He said like I didn't know what the fuck he was planing.

"No your not." I said simply.

"Yes I am, he said he was ready to come back to me. So I'm coming to pick him up." He said lying through his teeth. That pissed me off.

"You know what bitch, I'm tired of you and yo scrawny ass. I don't know who TF you think you are but nigga your not slick. I know what the hell you've been doing to my nephew." I spat angrily.

"What ever bitch. Just know that I'm coming to get MY HOE. Wheter you like it or not." This little nigga said boldly, having the balls. Did this no dick having ass little nigga just call my nephew a hoe. Hell to the muthafucking naw.

"You must not know who TF I am so let me explain it to you nigro. I'm Madea, Ma to the damn D-E-A and I'm letting yo ass know right now, come to my house if you want to, see if you come back alive, in one piece. Try me if you won't to." I said putting this little nigga in check.

If he want to try me, let him. He don't know who the fuck he dealin with. He may think he know but he don't. He dealin with a straight mathfuckin thug, bitches don't fuck with me. I been to jail more then once and I don't mind going back. That's like a second home to me. Shame, I know.

"Do I give a flying fuck who you are?" He spat back. Oo, I swear these young folks now and days is rude as fuck. So disrespectful!

"Nigga don't get smart with me. I'm letting it be known not to fuck with my nephew because I'll be the first and the last one to slit yo damn balls off, then yo throat and I'm going stuff that shit in there. An if you still wanna fuck around with him be ready for a damn drive by, BITCH!" I said ending the call.

After that I went back to cooking trying to block the bitch from my thoughts. Jacob surely knows how to pick em.

:*45 Minutes Later :*

"JACOB, JOE, AND MARCUS, TIME FOR DINNER!" I yelled through the house. Soon after they all came in and sat down to eat.

Jacob's POV

My nerves were everywhere right now. I was scared for my life, I don't know what Madea said to Ray. I know how crazy she is but I also know that Ray is crazy to, if not mentally ill. An unless she got a gang I'm shit outta luck, because Ray will do anything an everything to get me back. I mean ANYTHING, even if it means kill people.

________________________________________________________
★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★

I know it's short but I couldn't really think of anything else and plus I wanted to give you guys a chapter.

Sooo could you guys give me 7 votes && 9 comments please (:

:*Dezziღ:*

★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★