Abuse**

SONG OF THE DAY; Beyonce-If I where a boy (;
★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★

Jacob's POV

"BABY IM SORRY!" I screamed as I tried to make a run up the stairs, only to fail. Rayan had grabbed me by my ankles pulling me down the stairs, not caring if I hit my head or not.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH! YOU WEREN'T SORRY WHEN YOU WAS FLIRTIN WITH THAT NIGGA AT CHO JOB! NOW WAS YOU!?!?" He spat angrily at me as he took his belt off ready to swing at me.

"Baby I swear I wasn't flirting with him. We where just talking about work related stuff." I said backing up on my hands. I was scared shitless. When he started beating me like this there was no stopping him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP HOE!" He said slapping me hard in the face till I felt blood in my mouth. I just sat there whimpering from the pain. But that wasn't anything compared to what he was getting ready to do to me now.

"Baby I-I...." I chocked out not being able to form a proper sentence.

"Now I'm going to ask you agin. Were you flirting with the nigga?" He spat glaring at me with pure disgust.

"No." I said shaking my head. It was true, I would never flirt with another man knowing I had one at home.

"THATS A FUCKING LIE BECAUSE MY BOY DANIEL TOLD ME YOU WAS FUCKING AROUND!" He said angrily as he started swinging the belt in every direction. Hitting me in my face, back, eyes, arms, legs, even my mouth.

"AAAHHH!!!" I screamed out in pain. My whole body burned like fire as I endured each blow.

He stopped hitting me with the belt. I thought it was over but as soon as I tried to get up he grabbed me by my curls dragging me up the stairs to our room. He threw me on the bed and started to punch me constantly.

"This should teach you not to flirt with other men, when I'm not around." He spat punching me everywhere while I tried to block the blows from hitting my face.

"RAYAN STOP! YOUR HURTING ME!" I cried out. The blood on my face mixing with the salty tears that ran down my bruised cheeks, burning my skin.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK!" He yelled slapping me in my face.

Then he started ripping my clothes off taking his off as well. I was now terrified. I knew what he was about to do. He was going to rape me whether I was willing to give it to him or not.

"Ray please don't do this to me." I cried into my hands feeling disgusted with myself.

"Shut the fuck up and turn over." He spat darkly. I didn't move. "Ok." He said chuckling darkly.

He walked into our closet grabbing something out of a brown cardboard box. I didn't know what it was and I sure didn't want to know. He came back in with handcuffs and duck tape. I looked at him terrified my eyes probably bugging out of my head.

"Ray." I said quietly letting the tears fall down my face onto my chest.

I tried to make a run for it to the door but he was to fast. He grabbed me by my waist roughly pulling me towards the bed. I screamed and yelled for help. But it only resulted in angering him more and him slapping me more firmly. He handcuffed my wrist to the bed rallying ignoring my pleads.

"I'm gonna show you who your man really is tonight." He said as he started to plant sloppy wet kisses on my neck down to my chest.

I cried and cried and cried, pleading for him to stop but he wouldn't. He cut my cries off with a rough kiss to the lips, biting my bottom lip hard.