eyes widening, gaze avoiding his eyes and voice caught up in my throat, i didn't know what to say now. i just remembered that we haven't still fully reconciled after our last argument. "ummm . . . you see, tae"

"i feel . . . happy for you" he croaked and i could feel his skin trembling against our touch.

"i–i'm sorry tae"

"it's alright" he breathed, smiling warmly. his box smile almost made me believe that he was okay but the moment our eyes met, i saw how glossy and broken he looked. "w–we're still going to be friends right, haine?"

feeling down, i feel so guilty of being the reason why he was acting this way. "i–i'm really sorry tae–i"

"please . . . promise me that you would be happy on jeongguk's side, if i saw you cry because of him . . . i–i won't hesitate to steal you away"

"i—"

"i'm not even joking"

*triggering and cruel, me warned you*

cold water against my skin, i felt a little relieved as i listened to the loud stream of water falling from the shower. i was alone in the shower room and as much as i should be scared, i felt comfortable as i was away from the eyes of the girls that were part of the play and club.

all day, i had to be mentally strong to not waver from all of the snickers and gossips that came from my classmates. having almost all of the girl's population idolize eunha also meant having a battalion of bashers of yours truly. i was somehow glad that jeongguk didn't notice the piercing glances from the girls or else, the practice would've been a great mess.

sighing and letting my worries be washed away, i finally finished my bath. i reached out to grab my towel but what made my heart drop on the floor was the piece of material wasn't there anymore.

eyes widening, i really remembered hanging a towel against the door of the cubicle but where did it go?

oh my god.

heart swelling inside me and consciously placing a hand on my lips i couldn't help but want to cry, this was another thing that eunha's minions did. oh god, what should i do?

what do i do? what should i do? i can't possibly go out to the girl's locker room, naked. i can't go out of there knowing that everyone in there are on eunha's side and when they saw me wearing nothing to cover myself, pictures of me naked would spread out of the campus faster than the wildfire consumed a forest would have.

why did this have to happen to me? why?

knees wobbling and panic slowly eating up my heart, warm and hot tears started to cascade down my cheeks. i've got to do something, i've got to be brave and as much as this would be risky . . . i must get out of here, i can't stay here forever.

slightly pushing the door open, i peeked outside. almost hopeful that somehow, somebody would be still kind enough to be around–only my heart shattering is the only thing that came upon me when my eyes saw a couple of girls waiting outside, cameras in their hands.

"shit, she opened it—"

clumsily closing the door , i made my way to lock it but before i could do so, the door opened faster than a heartbeat.

no!

"look what we've got here"

fear painted my features the moment i saw a couple of girls triumphant faces when they managed to finally trespass my personal bubble. flashes of camera soon irritated my eyes and i tried my best to cover what i could possibly hide in my body.