Chapter 56 - Married Life

~Jack's POV~

*Whisky Warning*

I pushed Phil onto his back. He flashed a cheeky smile that gave me the go ahead. I climbed on top of him. I gently laid my lips on his. He wrapped an arm around my waist, clinging to me. Our bodies just naturally intertwined. Phil put a hand behind my head and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Let's move this upstairs," Phil whispered.

"Put your legs around me."

He did as I said. I lifted him up and started to the stairs. As we went upstairs, I bumped into some things because I was distracted by Phil keeping our lips locked. I kicked open the bedroom door and gently laid Phil on the bed.

"Those jeans look tight. Let me help you get those off."

Phil smirked as I slid off his jeans. I looked him up and down. He looked different than I'd ever seen him before. He had a glow that made him look small and innocent even though he was so exposed.

I put my hands on his knees and slowly slid them up his thighs until I reached his hips. I left my hands clasping his hips and moved my face to his chest. I left a trail of kisses from his chest to the waistband of his boxers. I took the waistband between my teeth, carefully pulled off his underwear, and threw them behind me.

I finished undressing myself and put on a condom. I inserted myself into Phil, he moaned. Every time I thrusted into him, he moaned my name. 

After a while of this, Phil and I both finished. We curled up together on the bed.

"This is the way married life should be," Phil smirked.