Chapter 9- It's My Fault

~Persephone's POV~

I began to cry, as I expected my best friend to be lying in the bed. I slowly slid to the floor, and I heard the door open behind me, as Phil came in the room.

He knelt next to me, "It'll be okay," he reassured.

"Where is he?" I managed to choke out, in between sobs.

"I'm not sure. But, we can go ask the lady at the desk. Come on," Phil suggested, as he helped me off the floor.

We walked down the hall toward the front desk, as Phil practically carried me. When we got to the front desk, the lady turned and looked directly into Phil's face.

"W-where is Daniel Howell?" Phil stammered, stricken by the glare the lady gave him. "Daniel Howell," She began, turning open a book, "he's gone." Those words hit me like a gunshot through the heart and I couldn't help but to burst into tears. I started to run down the hall toward the lobby, as my tears stung against my face. I reached the lobby, turned to the main entrance doors, and ran outside. I stopped, tears streaming down my entire front now, and thought, Dan's gone, Dan's gone, and it's my fault. I took off running down the street toward my flat, I could feel everyone staring at me. When I finally got in my flat, I collapsed to the floor and continued to cry. My phone lit up with a text notification from Phil. Last time I got a text notification from Phil, Dan and I both ended up in the hospital, but what could be worse than this, Dan's dead and I'm close enough to dead. 

Phil: Where are you?

Me: Alone

Phil: Don't do this to me, Seph

Me: What?

Phil: I know you're depressed and you miss Dan, but I'm not gonna go through something like this with you too

Me: Why would you care if I killed myself?

Phil: Because I love you

Me: I love you too, but I have to do this 

~A/N~

HI GUYS! i HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. ONE THING, I STILL NEED HELP WITH IDEAS. SO, LEAVE YOUR IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS FOR CHAPTERS IN THE COMMENTS. THANKS MY LOVES! BYE FOR NOW!