Chapter 31 - Tristan

~Persephone's POV~

I walked through the front door to see Ivan pacing back and forth.

"Hey. You alright?"

He stopped walking, turned to me with an empty expression, and blankly stated, "You need to go home."

I knew something was wrong because he's never the panicky one.

I smiled, "You're going insane. Ive, I'm already home."

"No. Like home, home. Like born and raised home."

Ivan would never mention my past unless it was absolutely necessary, so it was obvious something was wrong. I threw down my stuff next to the door and took Ivan by the shoulders, "Calm down and explain. Tell me what's going on."

"Tristan is hurt."

"Oh God. How bad is it?"

Tristan is my younger brother. We're almost twelve years apart, but knowing how terrible my parents are, I watch out for him. I keep in touch with him and I've told him that he can live with Ivan and I if things at home get bad.

"I'm not sure. He was in a car crash on the way home from a friend's house. His friend and his friend's two brothers were also hurt, but none of them as bad as he was."

"I have to go see him," I screamed, as I ran into my room and start gathering things.

"I'm coming with you."

"Absolutely not! You're going on tour and I have no idea how long I'll be there."

"But I have to."

"No! You have always wanted to go on tour and I would hate myself if I was the reason you didn't get to."

"I can miss a few weeks."

"Stop. You're not going."

"What are you going to do when you're over there?"

"I'll call Jeanette to see if I can stay with her."

"Okay. But take this," Ivan placed $100 in my hand, "I would give you more, but that's all I have."

"Do you still have money for yourself?"

"Don't worry about me. Just take it."

"Fine. I have to hurry to the airport," I said, as I grabbed my suitcase.

"I'll go with you since I'll be leaving soon."

"Alright, let's go."

We ran downstairs and got on the tube. We arrived at the airport and I got a ticket for a plane.

Ivan looked at me with a pitiful look, "You're sure you'll be alright?"

"Yeah."

"How long are you going to be there?"

"I'll stay with Jeanette until Playlist Live. We'll go to Playlist then I will come back and stay with Dan and Phil."

"Sounds good. Call me if anything changes."

"I will. I promise."

"And call as soon as your plane lands, so I know you got there safe."

"I'll call as soon as I can. I need to get to my gate."

"Okay, sorry."

Ivan and I hugged for a few minutes.

"Be careful. Call me as soon as you can. I love you."

"I will. I love you too."

I went to my gate and left Ivan to wait for his plane. I boarded the plane, sat down, and immediately called Jeanette.

"Hello."

"Hi, Jean. It's Persephone."

"Oh, hey! What's up?"

"You still live back home, right?"

"Yeah. Are you coming back?"

"Well, Tristan was in an accident so I'm coming to see him and I need a place to stay for a while."

"You can stay with me, that's fine. But I am moving after Playlist Live."

"I'll be coming back here after Playlist so that's not a problem. Where are you moving to?"

"London, actually."

"Awesome, maybe I can help you find a place."

"Yeah. Do you still live with Ivan?"

"I do, but right now he's on tour."

"Oh. You are going to Playlist, right?"

"Yeah. I'll be going, Dan and Phil will fly in."

"Wait! Dan and Phil?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"You know Dan and Phil?"

"Yeah, we're really close actually."

"Okay, I have to meet them!"

"I'll introduce you to them at Playlist."

"Oh my God! Thank you so much!"

"Calm down, it's not that big of a deal."

"Right, sorry."

"It's cool. I gotta go but I'll talk to you when I land. Bye."

"Talk to you then, bye."

I hung up and prepared for the flight.

After 12 hours, the plane finally landed. I got off and called Ivan, to tell him I made it here. I also called Jeanette, so she could come and pick me up.

~A/N~

Aloha!

Seph is in America and Ivan is on tour. Huge things are gonna happen! Also, new character! YAY! Jeanette is based off of the lovely @MarkoftheGeek. My dog is sitting between me and my computer. The struggles!

Aloha, my lovelies!