Chapter 39 - Making Babies

~Persephone's POV~

~A Week Later~

"If we don't leave now we're going to miss our flight!" I yelled, as I put down the last of my bags.

Jean bounded down the stairs with a bag in each hand. She smiled an honest smile.

"Traveling light, I see," I said with a chuckle.

"New country, new stuff."

"Life motto?"

She laughed, "More of a temporary mission statement."

"Okay. Where are the guys?"

"Upstairs. Probably trying to make babies," Jean giggled.

"Thanks. I needed that image in my head."

Jean smiled, "Sorry, but it's not like you haven't seen it before."

"I know."

"Tell them to hurry."

I walked to the end of the stairs and yelled, "If you don't hurry, you'll be walking to Florida!"

"We're on our way! Calm down!" Dan shouted, as he and Phil walked downstairs.

Both of them had more luggage individually than Jean and I combined. They were loaded down with backpacks, rolling suitcases, travel bags, suitcases and almost every other thing you could think of.

"We're going to Florida for a week or two, not an eternity," I stated.

"We didn't know how long we would be with you so we packed well," Dan said with a snark.

"Whatever. Just get in the car so we won't be late."

We drove to the airport and got on our flight in time. I had never been scared of flying before but this time, I felt knots in my stomach. I had a feeling that everything would change. Little did I know that it would ... forever.

~A/N~

hOI!

Sorry this chapter is so short. It's just a filler between big stuff. I'm excited for the next few chapters. Shoutout to MarkoftheGeek for being the best co-writer in the entire world and DankMemes59 for correcting all my mistakes, he is a very dank meme.

Bye, my baby memes!

Signing off,

Kat