Chapter 4 - This Happened

~Persephone's POV~

Dan got on top of me and began slowly thrusting into me. His soft skin continuously colliding into my love-stricken body. I moaned and Dan began thrusting faster and harder. I felt a tension rising in my entire body, like something bad was going to happen. Dan started running his hands up and down my body, his left hand stopped on my left breast, and he began to massage it. I found it strange how even though Dan and I just met, he knew exactly what pleasures me. I wanted to scream, because the sensation of Dan inside me was overwhelming, but I just moaned and breathily said his name. Dan continued thrusting and began kissing up and down my front, when he reached my breasts with his mouth, he took my right nipple between his teeth and started to suck on it. Dan began to thrust slower and deeper and it made my body go numb with pleasure. Dan and I were enjoying each other when, a loud knock on the door made us both jump up. 

"Stay quiet and they'll go away," I whispered.

 We stayed quiet for a few minutes and there wasn't another knock so, we continued. About five minutes later, we heard footsteps across the floor in my flat, when suddenly, someone appeared in the doorway.