Chapter 1- That's Greek Mythology

~Dan's POV~

I jumped out of bed and rushed to get ready.

"Phil! Are you ready?" I yelled, as I put on my pants.

Phil opened the door and said," I've been ready for a while, I was just waiting for you to get up."

We were in a rush, because we were going to meet a girl that I had been talking to over the internet for a very long time. She has become one of my best friends, we had so much in common, it's like we were meant to be.

"Does she know where to go?" Phil called, from the other side of our flat.

"Yes, the Starbucks downtown. And she has a name!" I shouted back.

"Then what is it?" Phil yelled, as he walks into the lounge.

"Persephone," I said, as I walk out of my room.

"That's Greek mythology. Isn't it?" Phil asked, as he sat on the sofa.

"Yeah, but the name suits her personality. That's why I like it," I said, as I began searching through the fridge.

"Great. Now let's go!" Phil said, as he jumped off the couch and went downstairs. I followed Phil downstairs, we grabbed our coats, darted out of the building and ran down the street.

*skip to the Starbucks downtown*

"Phil, I don't see her," I said, as we walked in the coffee shop.

"What does she look like?" Phil asked, as he looked around the shop.

I pulled out my phone and showed him a picture of her.

Phil looked at me confused and said, "You're insane! That's her right there!"

Phil pointed to a small, fragile-looking girl in the corner of the shop. She was dressed in a black shirt that had the Muse logo on it and black, ripped skinny jeans and black converse. As soon as I gave her a look over, I felt like I didn't know this girl. She seemed so confident and outgoing on the internet, that seeing her in a corner by herself made me want to turn around and leave.

"Dan, what's wrong?" Phil whispered.

"Nothing," I said, as I turned and began walking toward Persephone.

'A/N'

HEY GUYS! SO THANKS FOR READING THIS. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU WOULD SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS OR WHOEVER. THANKS! BYE!