Chapter 25

Soon enough, I say to Dylan, "No one can know. No one." Dylan only smirks, and runs off.

I sigh and flop on my bed. I don't know what to do. I could talk to Renee, or Pippa, or Jasmine. But they're gone. And I'm not really close to any other girl essemble members.

I start sobbing. I'm such a horrible person. I cheated. Like Alexander Hamilton. And he caused Eliza so much saddness!

I decide to go sign some playbills from fans outside. The show is in two hours, and people have already lined up! I wear a white lace sweater, with a black skirt. I put my hair in a side braid, and walk out the door.

"Maddie! Maddie! I love you!"

"Sign my playbill!"

"You're so pretty!"

"I love you!"

"Maddie! Marry me!"

I found that last comment a little weird. As I look to see who it was, it was Romeo. I smile, embarrassed, and wave him over the fence holding the fans away from me.

I hug him and kiss him on the cheek.

"Aww!"

"Romaddie!"

"You guys are goals!"

"Ah! Ship!"

I laugh at everyones silly words, and we take more photos with fans. I turn my head in the middle of a photo, to see Dylan standing heartbroken with flowers in his hand. In the next few seconds, he drops them to the ground and runs away.

Does he still have feelings for me?

______________________________

AHHH MUCH NEEDED UPDATE THIS SUCKS AND IS SUPER SHORT BUT WHATEVER! I hope y'all have a wonderful day❤️ love y'all.

Xo.