Chapter 15

After school yesterday went pretty well. Lin picked me up, and we went to go get ice cream after. I told him that I wanted to stick around for a while. He was surprised, but he supported me.

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I roll out of bed and throw on some clothes. I soon realize, that I'm wearing the same outfit the day Lin saved me. Trying not to get emotional, I tear my eyes away from the mirror. I eat, grab my backbag, and run out of the theatre.

Lunch was the same. Alone. Of course. But, someone sits in front of me. I look up to see Johnny. He's holding a magazine. On the front, is a collage of Romeo and I, and some other pictures on the side. The title on the cover is titled, 'People'.The picture of me is from when I went out to dinner with Lin, Vanessa, and Sebastian one night. The small caption is what makes my heart skip a beat.

Young Love!Romeo Beckham, son of David and Victoria Beckham, and Maddie Taylor, adopted child of the hit Broadway show's cast of 'Hamilton', were seen hugging and definitely blushing outside Richard Rogers Theatre in New York

Young Love!
Romeo Beckham, son of David and Victoria Beckham, and Maddie Taylor, adopted child of the hit Broadway show's cast of 'Hamilton', were seen hugging and definitely blushing outside Richard Rogers Theatre in New York. Read more inside!

I furrow my eyebrows at the magazine cover. I quickly take out my phone, to see a text from Romeo.

R: Umm, did you see that magazine cover....😳

I look back up to see a smirking Johnny, and now Tony. Over their shoulder, an angry Dylan. "You left Dylan for a celebrity." Tony hisses.

"I did nothing! Ya me and Romeo are friends, so what!" I exclaim, not caring how many people hear.

"You basically cheated on him. You cheater." Johnny hisses. Next thing I know, Dylan storms out of the lunchroom. Why do things always happen in this lunchroom?

I run away from Johnny and Tony, to the direction Dylan went. He runs outside. I call after him, "Dylan!"

He doesn't respond, only runs down some steps from the school building to the playground. It's raining outside, as if the weather follows my emotions.

"Dylan!" I call once again. Still no response. Then, I run up to him, grab his wrist and turn him around. "What?!" He screeches. I soon realize that tears are fallin down his face. Tears over me.

"Dylan, I never cheated." I say, tugging on his arm. "Sure you didn't." He sneers. He pulls his arm away from me. A look of defeat floods my face.

"But Dylan, what about-" I'm cut off by Dylan saying, "Us? No way. It's too late for us. You ruined it."

"Are you really gonna beleive some magazine?" I say, putting my hand on my hip, as if he were crazy, which he kinda is.

"More than I'll ever beleive you." He hisses and walks away.

Panting for air, I run back inside. I run into the janitor's closet, like I've done once before. I sob into my hands.

What did I just do? Why would people think that Romeo and I like each other. Well, I mean, I kinda do. But, I don't know. I would like to be with him..but I also will miss Dylan. He was my first love. What am I going to do?

_______________________________
Poor Maddie😟 Thank you guys so much for reading! Please go check out my other stories! I would really appreciate it! Love y'all❤️

_______________________________Poor Maddie😟 Thank you guys so much for reading! Please go check out my other stories! I would really appreciate it! Love y'all❤️

Xo.