Chapter 19

Maddie's outfit^
_______________________________

The next few days, I wait for Romeo's first day at my school. Until it's finally here. It's today!

I get ready and throw on some cute shorts, shirt, and an unbuttened down jean shirt. I throw my hair in a bun like Jasmine taught me.

I put on my white converse hightops, and throw my backpack over my shoulder.

Romeo isn't in any of my classes, sadly. But we do have lunch together. So we sat together.

He sat across from me. "So, why does everyone like, not like you? You're awesome!" He says.

I chuckle and explain, "You know Dylan? He's the most popular guy here. And well, since I broke up with him, he kinds started to be a jerk. Therefore, everyone else did to."

Romeo nods. "Well, I would never do that." He says, looking down and playing with his fingers.

I blush and say, "I know you wouldn't."

I see over his shoulder, Dylan, red in the face with rage. I don't care, though.

Soon, a bunch of girls come over and sit next to Romeo. "Hey Romeo! What's your number! We should hang out! Wanna sit with us?!" A girl with blonde, long hair asks.

"Um, I'm kinda sitting with Maddie right now. Thank you, though." He says, turning his attention back to me.

He cares about me.

The girls walk away, rejected. "Thanks Romeo." I say, looking him in the eye.

"I'll always sit with you." He says, making me blush again.

Man, he is on a roll today.

I finish the day out, and I wait for Phillipa and Lin to walk me back home. They decided it would be best, considering what's happening with Dylan and stuff.

They come rushing up to me, and ask immediately, "Where's Romeo?!"

"Well hello to you too." I scoff, and then, I take him over by where Romeo is waiting, confused why they want Romeo. "Guess what?!" Pippa exclaims.

"What?" Romeo and I say at the same time.

"Ellen DeGeneres wants you two to be on her show!" She squels. I've watched Ellen YouTube videos a lot, and now I'm going on her show?!

Romeo asks, dumbfounded, "What?"

"Yeah! Because of the People magazine cover! Ellen loves kids on her show!" Lin adds.

"That's awesome!" Romeo says. "Yeah!" I add.

"You're going on in a week, we'll fly to California in five days, so we'll have time to get settled." Lin says.

"Pippa, your dad, and your brother Brooklyn," He says motioning to Romeo, "And I are flying out with you guys. I invited Pippa, because I want you to have a girl around." Lin chuckles.

I grin widely. I'm going on the freaking Ellen show!

______________________________

Thanks for reading lovelies❤️ I really don't want Sunday to come tomorrow😩 I have to actually be active ugh it's gonna be horrible. Love y'all.

(when Jazzy hits the high note in Say No to This lol^)

Xo.