Chapter 15 - Special Time

Beginne am Anfang

"For what?" Harry scoffs.

"You know," I wiggle my eyebrows, "for our special time."

"Oh, I thought you would've changed your mind," he shrugs, looking away, "with me being mean to you earlier."

"Are you serious?" I sarcastically ask as I take out my choice of lingerie.

I close the drawer, nearly masking his quick 'yep.'

Hiding the lingerie behind my back, I walk over to him with a purpose. I know what I'm going to say and I'm a little nervous but I'm going to anyway because I know what turns my husband on.

With my heart pounding in my chest, I wrap my arms around his shoulders. His unsure eyes stay on mine while I work up the last bit of courage.

"Harry, darling, sweetie pie, honey bear, precious cupcake, curly baby," I coo, pinching his cheek and he smiles amusedly. "Go put him in the nursery, so I can suck you off."

His smile drops and he breathes out a curse word.

"I love it when you talk like that, Baby," he rasps and it's then that I feel the intense pressure on my hips from his hands.

I grin victoriously and kiss him.

"Hurry," I whisper onto his lips, feeling the heat rise in our bedroom.

"Be right back," he pecks my lips before walking over to the bassinet while I make my way to our bathroom.

After freshening up and changing, I scrutinize the reflected image in front of me with my bottom lip nervously trapped between my teeth.

The black satin baby doll doesn't hide much but it covers the necessary imperfections. I tug it down just a bit to conceal the matching thong.

I want him to feel it, not see it.

At least one thing gives me confidence...well, two things. My full breasts look voluptuous with ample cleavage on display and they are secretly guarded with nursing pads so I don't leak through.

My long, loosely curled hair is parted on the right and my fingernails are fire engine red.

I know what my husband likes.

I'm uncomfortable but he'll be happy.

But what if I don't turn him on? This is the biggest I've ever been. He's gonna be repulsed.

Just as I reach for my robe, a knock at the door startles me.

"Yeah?" I answer nervously, fitting my eyes to the doorknob to double check I locked it.

"Are you doing alright in there, Love?"

"Yeah, I'll be out in a sec," I call out, returning my gaze to the mirror.

"Okay. I love you, Beatrice."

"I love you, too, Harry," I say and all my insecurities fade.

Well, not all.

But definitely a lot.

Let's do this.

With a determined breath, I open the bathroom door and peek into our bedroom. Harry is sitting on the end of the bed with his hands clasped on his lap.

And he's in his boxers.

"Are you ready?" I ask and his eyes shoot up my way.

"More than ready, Love," he claps and I roll my eyes into a smile.

My horny husband.

I step out of the doorway, revealing my black lacy lingerie and he sits up straight.