Chapter 26

"Wow, I hope we have plenty of supplies here." Harry says as they slowly make their way up the drive to Dan's cabin. "If it snows while we're here, we sure as hell aren't getting out."

"That's true." Gail says as she looks around at all the trees lining the driveway. "But look at it this way, if we can't get out, no one can get in. So we know Bobbie is safe."

"Jesus!" Harry mutters as they finally get to the end of the long drive and break through the trees to a clearing. "If this is what Dan calls a cabin I'd hate to see what he call a fucking mansion." Harry chuckles as he parks his car next to his moms.

Louis chuckles. "You wake up sleeping beauty, I'll get the bags and unlock the door." Louis says before getting out of the car.

Anne turns and sees Harry still sitting in his car. "Is everything okay over there?" She asks Louis as he walks by her to open up the cabin.

"Yeah. He's just waking Bobbie up." Louis says as he opens the door for everyone to enter.

Harry raises his hand to brush some of Bobbie's hair out of her face. "Hey babe, wake up." He whispers as he rubs her hip.

Rolling slightly, Bobbie opens her eyes. "What does it look like?" She asks in her slightly rougher morning voice.

Harry helps her sit up, then pulls her closer. "Well, it sure isn't a cabin, that's for sure." He chuckles. "It's fucking huge, at least three stories, it has a porch all the way across the front with a swing and a few rocking chair. It is made of logs though." Harry tells Bobbie.

"Sounds beautiful." Bobbie says as she lays her head on Harry's shoulder.

"Not as beautiful as you." Harry whispers kissing the top of her head. "Now come on let's go inside, I'll then tell you what it looks like in there on our way to our room." He says as he helps her out of the car. Once out of the car and heading toward the house Harry kicks a few rocks and sticks out of the way so Bobbie doesn't trip, then when they get to the porch he whispers. "There's four steps here, be careful." At her nod they continue.
When they enter the house Harry smiles when he sees his mom and the others rolling up rugs and getting them out of the way so Bobbie won't trip in their edges.

"We left the master bedroom for the two of you. That way Bobbie doesn't have to walk down the hallway in search of a bathroom." Anne says. "Louis already put your bags in there it's the first room on the right at the top of the stairs." She tells them both. "Gem and I are going to start supper, Dan sent a text and said he had a friend stock the kitchen for us. So we should be good for a while."

Bobbie nods. "Thanks, we'll be back down in a few. I want to change into something more comfortable." She says as she takes Harry's hand again so he can help her up to their room.

Anne and Marta watch as Harry steps behind Bobbie with his hands on her hips, whispering in her ear, while helping her up the steps. He is so careful with her and she is so trusting. Anne has tears in her eyes at the changes in her son this tiny girl has brought.

Once Harry gets Bobbie to their room he leads her to the bed so she can sit down, he then goes to her bag. "What do you want to wear?" He asks her.

"I should have some flannel pajama pants and a sweat shirt in there somewhere, that'll be fine." Bobbie says as she waits.

Harry finds the pants but hands her one of his shirts, why he doesn't know, he always hated when the girls he dated wanted to wear his jackets. But for some reason he loves seeing Bobbie in his clothes. "Here, put these on while I unpack our stuff and change also. Then we'll go down and see if dinner is done." Harry says as he hands Bobbie the clothes.

Bobbie takes the items from Harry with a small smile, setting them on the bed beside her. Once she had her blue jeans off and the pajama pants on she reaches for the sweat shirt, pulling it over her head she realizes right away it's Harry's on how large it is on her. "Uhm, Harry?" Bobbie says in a quiet voice.

Harry turns and smiles, she looks so cute in his shirt, the way it hung to her knees. "What's wrong babe?"

"Oh nothing, but this isn't my shirt. It's a tad to big." Bobbie giggles as she waves her hands at him and the extra material just flaps around.

Harry chuckles and walks to her, putting his hands on her hips. "No, but you did say you wanted to be warm and comfortable, so I thought you could snuggle in my sweat shirt next to me."

Bobbie loops her arms around Harry's neck. "Sounds great to me, now feed me." She whispers.

Harry leans down and gives her a quick kiss. "Jump." He says, when Bobbie does as he asks, Harry hooks one arm under her butt and the other around her waist then heads out the door.

Realizing what Harry's doing, Bobbie wraps her legs around Harry's waist and lays her head on his shoulder and let's him carry her down the steps like this.

Anne steps out of the kitchen to let everyone know the food is done, looking up she sees Harry carrying Bobbie down the stairs. "Hey everyone, food done. Come eat." She calls out. Once everyone is sitting they all start eating without saying a word, each person carefully watching Bobbie.

Slamming his spoon down, Harry raises his head and looks at everyone at the table. "Can you guys please not do that? It's not that I don't enjoy the hand Bob has on my thigh, I'd just like for her not to leave finger nail marks in it." Harry says as he places one arm around her. "We can leave the room and eat somewhere else if you'd like." Harry snaps, pissed off on Bobbie's behalf.

"Harry, it's fine." Bobbie whispers.

"No, babe, it's not. You're not some freak to be stared at, we've been eating for five minutes and you've yet to make a mess. They need to mind their own business." Harry says with tears in his eyes as he stands up and walks away, seconds later they all hear the front door slam.

Bobbie sighs, she then stands to follow him. "Don't." Bobbie says when she hears someone stand. "I'll be fine, just leave me alone." She whispers as she too feels her way out of the room.