;44

;harry

finishing dinner after a long chat whilst we wait was a blessing in disguise. we were both ready to leave, though we were enjoying each others company.

"alright, back to the room now?" i ask quietly, our breath forming small clouds as we spoke.

i didn't realize it, but we have already made our way into september. it was only the beginning of the month, though it was getting to be a bit chilly as the leaves slowly began to fade away.

i look towards callum, feeling his warm hand brush mine. i smile, looking down towards his hand and back at mine. he slowly pulls my hand into his, nodding slightly before looking back down the busy sidewalk.

at this point, it was about nine in the evening. the sky was dark, no stars gleaming. the city was too bright.

we continued walking, what i felt was aimlessly. the pace was slowed, both of us muttering our two cents in as we passed elegant and simple shops.

suddenly, i realized where we were.

"callum." i deadpanned as we came to a stop in front of the marvellous CN tower.

"what?" he asks innocently, but the smirk on his face made me scoff, my face going red.

"callum.. what is this?" i walk up to the door, seeing a sign taped to the door.

it read:

callum airey and harry lewis, please call: xxx xxx xxxx for your entry pass.

he shrugged, pulling out his phone, a laugh swallowing his voice.

"hey, its callum airey, we arrived.... yeah, dinner went great, thank you.. alright, see you then." he hung up the phone, and i began to laugh hysterically.

"what?" he asks, a chuckle mixed in his tone.

i found it hard to find air, my body continuing the random attack of laughter.

"i.. i can't believe you!" i shriek, and he looks confused.

"you alright babe?" he murmurs, and i shake my head, tears of joy and sadness soon burning my orbs.

"i-i can't believe, you would go to lengths like this for me. me, a stupid worthless piece of shit who didn't know how to feel! i... i just don't understand." i breathe, and he shushes me, as i start to cry.

tears slid down my cheeks, hiccups erupting from my lips. i cradle my face into his neck, his arms holding me close to him, his hands rubbing up and down my back comfortingly.

"i'm doing this because i fucking love you more than anything i've ever known, and you are my fucking world. i. love. you, harry." he mutters in my ear, causing my heart to pound against my chest.

"i love you so much." i whimper, before a throat is cleared behind us.

"are you callum and harry?" a man with a toque and a large beer belly tucked behind a thick black jacket.

"mhm." callum mutters, and I pull away, wiping my tears with my cuffs.

"alright.. i'll just unlock this..," he walks to the door, sticking the key into the lock, along with the other three locks, before pushing the door open, "here you go.. it's all yours."

"thank you." callum murmurs, before intertwining our fingers, as my mouth still hangs open.

"callum.." i breathe, and he pulls me into the building.

"may the adventures begin!" he cheers as he pulls me up the stairs.

//
next chapter may be longer, but it will be out in a few minutes :) sorry for lack of updates, i've been bare busy with work and friends and my own health. hopefully getting back into it :)) -nicole xx