delicate (smut)

some smut because its my birthday and i've barely updated im sorry iM GONNA UPDATE EVERY DAY THIS WEEKEND HOPEFULLY ILYASM

btw, this has nothing to do with the story i just want you guys to read this.

ON WITH THE SMUT.

//

"callum.." i groan, flopping my tired body onto the couch.

"what's wrong baby?" he coos, pulling me into his side with a small pout as he presses his lips to my forehead.

"i'm bored." i sigh, dropping my head onto his shoulders as i fiddle with his hands clad in his lap.

"talk to me then. how was work?" he begins conversation, so i take a breath.

"i mean, it was work? it's tiring, thats for sure." i mutter with a small chuckle, earning another kiss from him.

"one day, we won't have to work anymore. we will have kids and a family and a house in the forest, living peacefully together.. sound okay?" he clutches my fingers in his grasp, and i nod, peering up at him.

"that sounds peaceful." i smile, before pressing my lips to his.

it was a while since we've done anything intimate, both of us working steady jobs, him as a businessman of a big corporation, and i as a barista and a waitress.

"mm, love." he murmurs against my lips, his hands gripping my hips and pulling me onto his hips.

i inhale deeply, running my hands in his hair as he continue the small, passionate kisses, his hands snaking under my shirt, spanning across my back.

"let's go to the bedroom." he breathes, and i pull away, looking into his lust-filled eyes.

i nod, shuffling off his legs and grabbing his hand, pulling him up. the tension only rises as we walk towards our room, his body radiating passion towards mine.

we enter the room, callum closing the door behind him. i turn around, pulling my lip between my teeth as i watch him run his hands through his hair.

"off." he rasps as he pulls his shirt off, so i do the same, dropping the article of clothing to the floor.

he looks up, his abs prominently shown off as he walks towards me. i stumble backwards, my knees hitting the bed, causing me to fall onto it.

i shuffle backwards, so my head is only an inch away from the headboard. he slides his joggers off his legs, only clad in his black boxer briefs.

he slides onto the bed, hovering his body over top of mine.

"no touching.. this is for you." he murmurs, pressing his lips to mine quickly, before pulling back.

he runs his lips down my jaw, following with my neck, where he hovers over the sweet spot. i grasp the sheets between my hands, already feeling the electricity flow through my veins.

his lips were soft, this wasn't rough like he usually liked it. it was almost teasing.. and it really turned me on.

he moved away from the spot, kissing between my chest, all the way down my abdomen to my happy trail.

"callum." i gasp, feeling my back arch in the slightest, a small moan escaping their borders.

"what's wrong baby?" he asks, a hint of concern laced as he looks up from his position.

breathing heavily, i murmur, "why are you being so gentle?"

"you're delicate, and i want you to know that." he smiles, before he slowly slides down my pants and trousers, revealing my semi-hard on.