;22

;harry

my breath hitches as i wait for his response.

he can't love me. i am incapable of having such a human love me.

he goes to speak, but the words catch in his throat. i purse my lips, feeling the waterworks begin.

it was obvious he didn't love me.

"i-i do, i really do, i love you like a best friend and a lover, but it's much too early for us to have anything-"

i cut him off by pressing my lips to his. his panicky lips slowly mend with mine, his breathing settling back to a normal pace.

i pull away, looking up at the taller ginger-blond.

"it is too early. frankly, it's too early for me to admit my undeniable feelings for you." i chuckle, and he smiles, pressing another soft kiss to my lips.

"harry." he mutters against my lips, and i feel my heart race.

"i'm in love with you." he whispers, pulling away from my lips.

"i really am. i was going to try to hide it but its too late." he bites his lips as i stare at him, my jaw hanging low.

"i-i don't expect you to say anything remotely near that, i just want you to know if you have similar feelings, they're mutual. no need to be afraid." he comforts, before pulling me into a hug.

"i'm.. i'm just not ready yet." i whisper, and he hums, resting his chin atop my head.

"i understand babe." he giggles, before pulling away and pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"lets start a camp fire, make s'mores and drink, sound okay?" he suggests, and i smile slightly.

"sounds okay." i reply, before starting on gathering the materials.

//

"harry." callum drags out as i approach him, the music from his car blasting.

it was nearly ten pm on the edge of saskatchewan, the stars were dancing high above us, and we were both very drunk.

a full size bottle of vodka and two beers split between two people is bound to be a tonk headache tomorrow.

but a good night for tonight.

i straddle his waist, and he looks surprised, though the look is delayed due to his drunken state.

"what you doing boggo?" he nicknames me, and i giggle.

"i like that name." i slur, before swivelling my hips slowly.

"harry.. what are you doing?" he growls lowly, and i throw my head back, continuing to grind down on the older boy.

"having fun." i giggle, and he moans out.

"you're gonna get a royal fucking if you don't stop." he rasps in my ear, and i pick up the pace.

"lets go then."

//
o.O -nicole xx