;43

;harry

"harry, are you ready for dinner love?" callum asks, rounding the corner to watch as i fix the tie around my neck.

"wow." he murmurs, stepping behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist, causing my heart to pound.

"shut up." i mumble, and he kisses my cheek.

"why? you look," he attaches his lips to my neck, "beautiful."

i feel my face flush red, so i turn around, facing callum.

i play with his tie, his eyes glued to my face as i adjust it properly. i look up at him with a smile, patting his chest lightly.

"i love you." i mumble, so he puckers his lips, pressing them softly to mine, but the butterflies still erupt.

"i love you more. let's go." he cheers, and with that, grabs my hand and races towards the door.

//

"it smells so good in here." i mumble, and he chuckles.

"it does, apparently its delicious." he shrugs as we walk behind the young waitress in a short, black dress.

"alright, welcome to the cactus club café, i'm jeanie and i'll be your waitress for the night. can i start you off with something to drink?" she smiles sweetly, so i look towards callum, who just nods.

"i'll take a glass of white wine, and a water please." i request politely, and she nods.

"make that two." callum says, and she smiles.

"of course, i'll be right back." she paces her way back to the large kitchen, so i look back towards cal.

"how long are we here for?" i ask, and he shrugs.

"however long you want to be here for. we can stay for two days, or a week. up to you." he leaves it up to me, so i purse my lips.

"we will see how this goes.. i really miss vik." i bite my cheek, and he pauses.

he reaches into his pocket, pulling out his phone and sliding it across the table.

"go call him, you know my passcode." he waves me off, and i feel a smile creep onto my lips.

"wait, you are gonna pay for me to call him?" i ask, and he nods.

"i got a plan that makes it only ten cents for five minutes, go on." he tells me, so i stand, rushing towards the bathroom.

i run into the bathroom, the high ceilings and private bathroom stalls causing me to gasp. it was so extravagant.

i walk in to the first stall, closing the door and dialling vik. it rings a few times, before he finally picks up.

"what do you want now callum?" he sighs, and i chuckle.

"well, its not callum-"

"bog?! oh my god, harry i've missed you." he squeaks, and i smile.

"i've missed you too. you alright?" i ask, and he hums.

"i found a boy.. his name is tobi. he is truly amazing. he goes to our uni. are you alright? thats the better question! how had your trip been?" he responds.

i begin to pour all the details. how beautiful canada is, what we've done, how we are together, the fact we've already done everything we should've done together, and how in love i really am with him.

"now we are at this fancy restaurant." i end with a chuckle, and he stays silent.

"harry," his voice cracks, "i can't believe he's made you feel."

i feel a tear slide down my cheek, but it was full if happiness and love.

"i can't believe it either."

we stay silent, just listening to each others breathing.

"look, i should probably go. i'll call you soon, alright?" i mumble into the line, and he sighs.

"alright. it was good to hear your voice. stay safe, love you bog." he whispers, and i smile.

"your's too. love you too star." i return, before ending the call.

as i exit the toilets i brush the tears off my cheeks, making my way back to the table.

i arrive with ease, sliding into the bench, startling a dazed callum.

"you alright?" he asks, and i smile.

"better than ever." i glow, and he smiles wide.

"alright, cheers to a good night." he raises his glass of wine, so i do too.

we tap our glasses together, before taking a small sip. as we put our glasses down, we fall into a comfortable conversation.

//
idk what this was, but i do know it was filler.. next chapter will be more entertaining! speakin of which, they will be coming a bit slower, i have a job now so idk when i'll have time. ily -nicole xx