;37

;harry

"i hate the aftertaste of hot dogs.." i mumble, causing him to squeak out a giggle.

"that was random." he giggles, causing me to look the boy, a smile washing over my lips.

"its true, don't tease me." i pout playfully, and he pouts back.

"i'm sorry my love, i was only playing." he apologizes sincerely, and i giggle.

"don't apologize, i know you were kidding." i smile, and he sighs out in relief.

"there's mints in the car, you can grab them- they're in the glove box." he explains, so i nod, standing from my seat in front of the ever-dying fire, before walking towards the car.

i could feel the tension in the air.

it wasn't a bad tension- in fact, it was quite the opposite. it was full of happiness and love, maybe lust. no, definitely lust.

we were talking about random stuff, his favourite place to travel, favourite thing to do, and he never failed to make a remark about how nice my eyes would've looked if we did a certain thing- genuine and sweet was sexy to me.

i open the car door, checking the time on my phone, seeing it was quarter past twelve. i wasn't tired, but i was antsy. i wanted to explore new depths with callum.

i quickly pop three mints into my mouth, before pouring three more into my hand and putting them back, returning to the chilly boy.

"here you go." i say as i approach him, his eyes glued to the dying embers.

"oh.. thanks babe." he smiles, chewing the mints up instantly.

i sigh, sitting back onto my chair, listening to the quiet cracking from the fire. it was evident we did not want to sit watching the fire. instead, we both wanted to go to the tent.

"harry?" he mutters, and i hum, looking towards him.

"wanna head to the tent?" he asks huskily, and i nod, smiling smally.

we both stand, folding up the chairs and putting them next to the fire pit. callum grabs the empty beer cans, putting them into the garbage bag and back into the car so animals don't get it, while i put out the fire with water, steam bellowing from the pit.

i sigh quietly, walking towards the car, where callum was leaning into the back seat, rearranging the coolers to make room for the liquor cooler.

i stand behind him with the water container, scanning the camp for any other traces of food. there was none, so i turn back.

"here cal." i mumble, causing him to turn around slightly, before he notices the container, grabbing it from my grasp and putting it next to the cooler.

i take a few steps back so he has space, though it was so tempting to close it quickly. he shuts the car door, before turning the flashlight on his phone.

i look towards him, staring towards his lips, then his eyes, then back to his lips. i craved them.

"let's go into the tent." he reaches his hand out for me to take, so i do.

we walk slowly to the tent, and i could feel my heart begin to race. i needed to do something, to feel something from him. i needed to touch him and kiss him and hold him.

he unzips the tent, our hands still intertwined. we walk in, sliding our sandals off our feet, callum zipping the tent up, and myself organizing the shoes, our hands still intertwined.

he throws his phone onto the bed, the flashlight shining towards the roof. it went straight through, the top being open, though it hit a bit of the fabric, setting a dark but light tone over the space.

i look up to callum, who was already looking towards me. i was taken aback by the darkness of his crystal blue eyes, more of an ocean blue. i swallowed heavily, feeling his hand snake around the small of my back, pulling me closer to him.

"are you drunk?" he asks, and i shake my head.

"you?" i return, and he shakes his head.

"good." he breathes, before his lips crash against mine.

//
i know i said this one was gonna be heated but its actually the next one, and it'll be longer ;) -nicole xx

sparks » wroetofreezyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें