;38

;harry

our lips moved well together, no tongue or roughness necessary, if this was going to happen, it was not going to be rough- we previously discussed it, and he promised he would make love to me the first time.

his icy fingertips slid under my jumper, drawing small circles on my back. my hands found their way against his chest, playing with the drawstrings on his hoodie.

"are you going to be cold if we undress?" he murmurs against my lips, and i shake my head briefly.

he then takes that as an opportunity to lift the jumper up and over my head, our lips only breaking for a split second. they reconnect with haste, resuming the slow, passionate pace.

his hands grip my love handles gently, send my stomach into shambles. they weren't butterflies, they were elephants, begging to run free. i felt the goosebumps raise on my arms, not from the cold air, from his soft touch.

"let's lay." he breathes, and i nod.

i break the kiss, turning around, a dizzy spell hitting my head as i lay flat on the mattress. i slide off my socks, callum having the same idea. he then stands between my feet, taking off his jumper, revealing his bare chest.

he smiles softly, though there was a hint of dangerous in his smile- it was sexy. he dips down a bit, before sliding between my legs.

he moves his lips to the top of my abdomen, pressing gentle, soft kisses to the skin covering my ribs.

they move in perfect portions, always keeping the same distance from the last one. one of his hands gripped the fabric covering my legs, before lightly tugging it down my legs, using his lips as a distraction.

i shivered as he kissed the lower portion of my stomach, the sensation making the blood flow faster. my heart raced, my breathing picking up pace as he brushed his lips over my hard on.

he moved straight down to my thighs, kissing and sucking and squeezing them, creating a mark then moving on.

"you're so beautiful." he mutters between marks.

i shiver out a breath, my hands tugging at the roots of his hair.

"callum.." i trail off my hands scratching at his back, so he removes his lips from my legs, placing them on mine.

they move roughly against each others, tongues intertwining as hot breaths flow between us.

my hands grip at his back, moans threatening my lips but callum swallows them down quickly. my fingers dig into his back, though i was gentle as i moved my hands back to the bottom, before dragging them back up.

his core slowly grinds down onto mine, causing my body to shiver at the sensation. he soon removes his lips from mine, moving them to my neck.

he presses love bites with haste, littering my neck with the red-purple marks. i could feel the pressure building, and i knew immediately if we kept going this way, it wasn't gonna end well.

"callum.. i'm-"

"i know." he breathes, before unlatching his lips from my neck, and sitting up quickly, breathing heavily.

my whole body pulses as i watch him slip off his trousers and boxers, revealing the length i was used to seeing. i slide my boxers down with shaky hands, feeling alot freer once the fabric was tossed aside.

he reaches over my leg into his bag, pulling out a foil packet and a small bottle. my heart raced, and i tried to calm my breathing, but it was too much of a rush.

i watch as he slides on the condom with ease, before proceeding to rub lube onto his covered length.

"okay baby.. this is a first for both of us." he mutters, his chest still heaving.

i nod, swallowing my fear of everything. swallowing my fear of being abandoned. swallowing my fear of losing all feelings again. swallowing my fear of losing callum.

he pushes his body between my legs, lifting them up for me to latch around his waist. i definitely felt more open, but i was still nervous.

"tell me if you want me to stop." he murmurs, flattening his body out against mine, his length teasing my entrance.

i shiver out a moan, feeling his lips press against mine.

"i love you harry." he mutters against my lips.

"and i love you callum."

//

my breathing slows down as callum pulls me into his chest.

we were under the covers, still bare, and still coming down from our highs. his breaths were even with mine, though his heart was pounding roughly against his chest.

"are you okay?" i murmur, and he shrugs.

"i am i guess, this happens after i do anything physical.. it'll die down." he assures me, and i sigh out in relief.

"was i okay?" i ask sheepishly and quiet, and he chuckles, pulling me closer to his body.

"you were amazing. you were by far the best i've ever had." he kisses the top of my head, and i bite my lip.

"i wanted to be the only one you've ever had." i whisper, and he sighs.

"if i knew i was gonna meet you, i would've never laid hands on anyone else but you." he promises me.

"i love you callum." i whisper, looking up from my position and looking into his eyes.

"i love you more harry." he counters, pressing his lips briefly to mine.

then we lay there, until i fell asleep to the sound of his dying down heart.

//
triple update because people wanted it (you the real mvp)... hope this was good! -nicole xx