;11

;harry

:two weeks later:

i haven't seen callum since i rushed out of the café.

he wasn't at university, he wasn't around campus. he was nowhere to be found.

and as much as i would never admit it out loud, i truly did miss him.

it was ridiculous to explode at him, but it felt weird to have someone actually care and compliment you in a heart-melting way.

it took an hour of vik explaining that he made me feel emotions- anger and confusion. not confusion like not being able to figure out maths, but confusion as to why he felt that way about me.

he made me feel something other than sadness. and now i crave it.

i enter the last lecture hall of the day, climbing to the top corner, before sitting in my usual seat.

i unload my writing utensils and notes, before looking up and gasping.

he was here, and he was gunning right towards me.

"let's do something crazy." he exasperates, and i sit back a bit.

"what do you mean? leave me for two weeks again?" i chuckle, and he shakes his head.

"sorry harry, i needed to do that so i could solidify my feelings for you, which were more than i thought." he breathes, sitting in the seat in front of me, turning around in his chair and leaning over my desk, pulling my hands from my lap and holding them in his.

"w-what were you thinking we could do?" i choke out, watching as he begins to rub his thumb into my skin, causing me to shiver.

"let's go on a roadtrip." he smiles, brushing his hair off his forehead.

"a roadtrip?" i gasp, and he nods.

"yep, just you and i. and here's the catch. you can't really say no, i've already booked everything- plane tickets, campgrounds, everything. we leave tonight." he explains quietly, before squealing slightly.

my eyes grow wide, jaw hanging low.

"plane tickets? to where?" i ask, mesmerized by the boy.

"canada, iceland, the united states, australia, new zealand, argentina, switzerland." he lists off, and i shake my head.

"callum-"

"no harry, it's okay. i'm doing this for you. i talked to vik, he told me everything you needed and i made sure everything complied to those things. we are doing this. you need this." he smiles, kissing my hands.

"o-okay." i nod, swallowing heavily.

"you won't regret this, i'm going to treat you like a prince." he leans in to kiss my cheek softly, his lips leaving a trail of flames.

he then turns around, watching as the professor begins his lecture.

i laugh breathily, shaking my eyes in complete amazement.

this boy is corrupting me.

and i absolutely love it.

//