;23

;callum

"um.." harry hums, my eyes fluttering open.

my head pounds, the amount of alcohol we drank was not okay.

"w-wh-"

"we didn't do anything." i breathe, sitting up, my head throbbing.

i wince, and he looks towards me, disbelief on his face.

"what is this? and why am i nearly naked?" he asks, raising an opened condom packet in the air.

"harry.." i trail off, lifting the unused condom that lay beside me up in the air, showing him it was unused.

"you blew it up and began to play pass, you got warm and passed out." i explain, and he chuckles, relief radiating off of him.

"thank god." he murmurs, before tossing me the capsule of tablets and a bottle of water.

i thank him quietly, downing the medicine immediately.

"you might want to wear a turtle neck shirt though." i giggle, and he furrows his brows.

he unlocks his phone, turning the self facing camera towards him, before biting his lip.

"fuck you." he mutters, a giggle emitting at the same time.

"you gave me a few as well." i chuckle, showing him my chest and collarbone.

he smiles, and with that, we began to get ready for the road.

//

"how much longer?" harry sighs, leaning his head against the window.

"i dunno, maybe two or three hours?" i murmur, and he nods.

silence washes over us again, both of us too hungover to blast music.

"you know.. i'm so grateful i met you." i hear him whisper, so i look towards him, a small smile dancing on my lips.

"any reason?" i wonder, and he pulls his lip between his teeth.

"you.. you treat me so well, better than most people have. you don't give up on me, you have yet to leave, and.. you make me feel. that's a bit crazy." he explains with a chuckle, so i grab his hand, bringing it to my lips.

"i love you, i always will love you. i'll always be here, okay? whether we are together or not, i won't leave unless you tell me to, okay?" i smile, and he nods.

"thank you." he whispers, before the car falls back into silence.

and all i could think about is the promise i made that i can't keep.

//
dramaaaaaaaaaa. anyone get upload tickets? i didnt because canada gang rip :/ -nicole xx