;26

;callum

"harry darling, we need to go." i sigh into the beautiful boys ear, watching him as his eyes flutter open.

"what time is it?" he murmurs, so i check my phone, retaliating the time.

"half past seven."

"callum, can we please stay here another day? i know you want to go and get this done, but let's live a little." he returns my words with a smirk, and i sigh.

"i guess so, only for you my love." i say in a posh british accent, and he giggles.

"good, now go back to sleep dumbass." he sighs, rolling onto his side.

i smirk, unzipping his bag. he gasps, his bare torso revealed to me in the limelight.

"harry.." i whisper in a small gasp, my eyes scanning over his torso.

i knew he self harmed, but i never knew it was this bad- i was never able to see it so closely. he had deep gouges that scared darkly, in contrast with light lines that scattered his skin.

"i-i.." he begins to tear up, but i shush him, pressing my lips to his softly.

"i still love you all the same." i murmur against his lips as my hands graze his stomach.

i pull away, wiping the stray tear from his cheek. i crawl into his sleeping bag, holding him tightly in my arms.

our breaths become one as we fall into another slumber.

//

"callum." harry groans, causing my eyes to shoot open.

"hm?" i hum, sitting up in my groggy state.

he bursts out in laughter.

"your hair." he giggles, running his hands through it.

"fuck.. thanks for laughing." i pout, fixing it myself.

"aw i'm sorry love.. did i hurt your feelings?" he blinks innocently, and i feel the blood rush around my body.

"stop it with the innocent looks.." i trail off, before sitting up with a sigh.

"why? does it make you mad?" he bites his finger teasingly, and i growl.

"no, it makes me want to rip all of that innocence away." i grunt, and he shrugs his shoulders.

"why don't you then?"

//

"wow." harry exasperates, looking into my eyes.

"this is amazing." i breathe, looking at the view before me.

it was overlooking the lake, boats motoring around it, creating patterns. we went for a hike up a small hill, though it was a great struggle.

we were breathless, but the view was amazing.

"this is beautiful." i mutter, before slinging the bag off my back and pulling out a water bottle for us.

"i can think of more beautiful things." harry sighs contently, and i smile.

"yeah.. you." i giggle, and he shakes his head.

"i was thinking more about you." he chuckles as i gulp the water down, handing the half full bottle to him.

he takes a few sips, before handing it back to me.

"you know what we haven't done alot this trip?" he breaks the peaceful silence, causing me to hum.

"take a picture of us." he says, and i frown.

"you're right."

with that, we both pull out our phones. we take two pictures overlooking the lake.

one of us side by side, both of us glowing with happiness.

the second one of us sharing a small kiss.

little did he know, it meant the world to me.

but it wouldn't ever last.

//
sorry for no update yesterday, i was ran dry of inspiration. one more tomorrow though! ilysm -nicole xx