;7

[important authors note at the end]

;harry

:two hours later:

i hear a tap echo from my door. i quickly pace towards it, knowing the only person who ever visits me is vik.

i swing the door open, seeing vik with a smile dressed on his lips.

"c'mon bog, let's go for a walk." vik smiles, and i furrow my eyebrows, a smirk settling on my lips.

"at three in the morning with school tomorrow?" i chuckle, and he shrugs, a giggle following.

"sure, why the fuck not." he laughs, and i shrug, a laugh slipping from my lips.

i pull on my favourite blue hoodie, slipping on my black vans as i exit the room, vik stood outside the door. i lock my door, before starting down the hallway, the raven-haired boy next to me.

we walk down the quiet corridor, shoulders brushing against each others as we exit the building, the cold wind of london causing me to gasp.

"shit, its cold out here." i chuckle, rubbing my hands together.

"yeah.. just a bit." he laughs.

we begin to skim the outer ring of the university, the bright lampposts illuminating our path. no words are spoken between us, just silence as we continue to stroll around campus.

suddenly, i see a figure sat on the ground at the edge of the carpark.

"vik." i whisper, and he hums, looking towards me.

"look." i point towards the shadow, and he frowns.

"that's definitely not normal." he mumbles, and we stop walking.

the figure stands, his hands tugging at his hair. he began to sway a bit, walking towards us.

the way he walked.. it looked familiar.

i continue to observe the figure, seeing it's tall, slim frame. as he grew nearer, i noticed his long face, his lips and nose being a dead giveaway of who he was.

"callum." i gasp, racing towards the male.

"callum!" i call out, only being a few strides away from him.

"harry?" he slurs, and i wrap my arms around his waist, my cheek pressed against his chest as i listen to his heart beat slowly.

his arms slowly snake around my back, cradling me closer to him. his body was trembling.

"are you cold?" i ask, and he nods.

i pulled away from him, my hands grasping his cheeks between my hands. i observe his eyes, seeing his pupils dialted, surrounded by crystal blue.

"are you high?" i murmur, and he chuckles, shaking his head.

"close.. i'm very, very drunk." he giggles, and i sigh.

"alright, come along then, we're going back to my flat." i sigh, and he giggles.

"can't wait." he breathes, causing me to shake my head, an impeccable smile sliding onto my lips.

"erm.." vik trails off as we approach him.

callum was trailing behind me, far enough out of earshot so i could tell vik what's happened.

"that's callum.. he is drunk out of his fucking mind so we are taking him back to my dorm." i explain quietly, and he snorts.

"okay, that's not happening." he scoffs, grabbing my hand and dragging me away from the drunken figure.

"what? why?" i dig my feet into the ground, and shaking my hand from his grip.

"because, harry, you haven't spoken to him for a week and you don't know him at all. a week ago, you were sobbing in your bed because of him." he hisses, and i feel tears rush to my eyes.

"i don't care vik. maybe i care about him." i whisper, and he shakes his head.

"fine, do whatever the fuck you want, but the next time he breaks your heart don't you fucking dare come crawling back to me." he spits, before walking off.

"it won't happen, i can't fucking feel anything anyway!" i scream back, tears falling down my cheeks as i turn around, facing the drunken boy.

"c'mon, let's get you cleaned up." i murmur, snaking my arm around his waist as i begin to walk back towards my dorm.

//
so im going on vacation for a week, i wont have any service since im camping. im posting seven chapters in advance to make up for the time away, no pictures though.. i hope you enjoy! -nicole xx