Author's Note

Hello guys!

If you're reading this then congratulations because you've made it until the end! I am just so happy na natapos ko na ang 'The Search for the Bride'. Ang tagal ko rin kasing naghiatus at naging sobrang tagal ng mga naging update ko.

I'd also want to take this opportunity to thank all of you who supported this story *Sending virtual hugs to everybody* Thank you from the bottom of my heart! 💓

Sorry din kung may mga naging typo, spelling and grammatical errors. I'll be trying to edit those errors. Promise!

Sa mga silent reader dyan o sa mga di pa nagcocomment, I'd really appreciate it if you write your thoughts about the story kahit positive or negative para alam ko kung paano ko maiimprove yung pagsusulat ko.

I hope you enjoyed the lovestory of Kurt and Kelly or #KURTLY! And if you have spare time you call also try reading my other stories:

• SPY-CY LOVE • | Romance/Action |

Story about a group of spies and how they unravel the truth behind their identity.

• REALITY EVER AFTER • | Romance/Fantasy/Short story |

What would you do if you meet the fictional character that you wrote? What if love comes around, will it be a 'Happily Ever After' or just a 'Once upon a time'?

• HUGOT QUEEN • | Romance |

Alam kung paano gumanti ang pusong nasaktan. Sundan ang kwento ni Heather Gilmore.

• STAR 7 • | Romance/Teen Fiction |

Meet Kyla Elise Monteverde: Ulila, incoming 3rd year college, commoner pero paano kung magkaroon siya pagkakataon na makapasok sa Choisi University, isang elite university na para lang sa mayayaman at paano kung makasama pa siya sa STAR 7 (Grupo ng pinakamayayaman at matatalinong estudyante) Ano kayang mangyayari? FIND OUT.

Thank you again guys and I love you all from the bottom of my heart!

Tweet me: Merziii13

xoxo,
iamMerzi