The police were still hounding on me to get out and surrender but I bluffed that I strapped bombs on them so they've been holding off for a while.

JM: "What's gonna happen when Jun-hee comes?"

"Well, I'm gonna kill her if you didn't notice, maybe you'll even have the chance to see me do it. Would you like that?"

Jin: "You're really sick."

"I'll take that as a compliment."
I say as I skim my fingertips over his defined jaw.

J-hope: "Can I use the bathroom?"

*BANG*

I fired the gun at his feet. The little bitch screams...

J-hope: "I... I can...h..hold it."

Jun-hee's P.O.V

The cab stopped. Sirens were blaring, police sealed off my home, the neighbors looked on wanting to know what was happening, an ambulance was also there, a body was being loaded into it.

Did Mai kill someone else?

Was it any of the boys?

I stopped walking. I just couldn't do this....

Yoongi: "Get a grip Jun-hee! The boys need us."
He held my hand so I would follow.
Nearing the site, a police stopped us,

Officer: "You two shouldn't be near here, it isn't safe."

"This is my home. Please let me help. I can talk to her."
I pleaded

Officer: "Okay."
He went and talk to his chief, whom motioned us to come over to where he was. He handed me a megaphone.

Officer: "Good luck."

*Into the megaphone*: "Mai I'm here, It's me you want, so let the boys go."

Mai: "So... You finally showed. I was about to have to put them all in body bags..."
*shouts*

"Let them go Mai."

Mai: "It just doesn't seem fair, how about I trade you for one."
Yoongi grabs the megaphone from me,

Yoongi: "Make it two, I'm going in with Jun-hee."

Mai: "Yoojun's brat huh... Fair enough... I'll send out two."
She was gone for a while, then came back with a crying Hoseok and a whimpering Jimin.

Mai: "Take 'em."
We hugged the two boys then followed her inside the house.
The other boys gasped at our presence.

Boys: "Jun-hee! Yoongi!"

Jungkook: "You shouldn't be here!"
We rushed to the remaining boys.

"I couldn't leave it to fate and let her kill you all just like she killed appa. Could I?"

We heard her cocked her gun.

Mai: "Jun-hee, you don't know how long now I've been waiting for this moment. To see you suffer.... To watch you die..."
Yoongi yawned, cutting into her words,

Yoongi: " Damn! You talk too much. Save us the trouble and get lost. You're already wanted for a lot, so do yourself a favour and turn yourself in to the police."

Mai: "You have some nerve to say that, but are you forgetting who has the gun?!"
She was right.... She could kill us all .... But she only wanted revenge on me....

"Mai... Why do you hate me....???"

Mai: "Because your innocence was a nuisance. I never wanted you in the picture. Junsu was supposed to be mine only!"

Taehyung: "Or maybe you were just too jealous."
*mutters *

Mai: "Cutie, don't let me shoot you~"

Yoongi: "Hell has a special place for your sorry ass."

Mai: "Guess they'll be more than one body count then..."

Sumi: "Bitch don't worry the only one going six feet under is you!"
We were all shocked to see how Eomma was here in the house. We left her at the hospital.... She must have taken the back entrance....

Now she struggled to get the gun away from Mai...
NO....

"Mom!"

"Jun-hee!"

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

Hi lovelies,
I finally updated my stuff...
Thanks to you so much...
And I hope you like this chapter, cause to me it was rushed and I feel guilty.

Few more chapters to go before it's finish but I've been thinking about a sequel....

Love you lots...

Marissalovelies