Chapter-34

Mature content ahead. It's at the end, I would say it's not that deep, there is just a little brushing up. But still if some people want to skip that part its okay to skip the last part.

Enjoy

****

Steven's pov

She look's so peaceful, as she sleeps. We reach our destination, I dont feel like waking her up but I have to go on with the plan. I take the box from the back seat and leave it on her lap lightly. It has a dress for her. I want each and every moment of her life to be special. I move out of the car and move towards the waterfall. I notice all the decoration's. They are perfect the way I wanted them to be. They have beautiful curtains and alot of lights. The sofa is set in the way I wanted it, the way is lit up beautifully. Now, I am just waiting for Erica to come, dressed in the dress I gave her.

It's the biggest step of my life, who thought that one day I will be proposing Erica, the girl who threw coffee on me. The girl I insulted, the girl I hurt, the girl whom I betrayed. The girl with a fiancé. But even after all this mess, today I am going to make sure that she stays with me, for me.

I go on checking the dinner, it's perfect. I move on to checking the booth type set up they have done. Its really beautiful with all the lights. I sit there on the sofa and... Crap! I am so nervous. How am I going to tell her.? No you can do it Steven. Go for it. I have been practicing for a month. But what if she says a No. It's been a year now. I don't think she should have any problem. But let's hope. I tilt my head to see out of the curtains as a figure approaches towards me. The silver skinny dress fits her perfectly. Its rests on her thighs and a very large amount of her skin is exposed. She is already giving me goosebumps.

***

Erica's pov

I walk on the path made with lights covering at ends. I look at the view in front of me and I cannot help my surprise. It looked so beautiful. The waterfall glistens because of the light surrounding it. It seems like there is glitter flowing in the water. There is a beautiful dinner table and next to that is a booth covered with curtains. When I woke up in the car, at first I was surprised. With the box in my lap but then I saw the note it held and I knew by that, that there is some surprise. So, I changed inside the car struggling. But somehow I managed to put some make up which was inside my bag.

I see beads of sweat on his forehead as I near him. The place looks so beautiful, with the voice of water hitting the stones and flowing.

"You liked?" Steve asks as now I am standing near him. To answer his question, I don't find a better way then this. I take hold of his neck and directly lean in for a kiss. There is always something new when I kiss him, I don't get the feeling like, I have been doing this from a long time. Everytime our lips meet I get those goosebumps, those explosion's. He kisses me back with the same passion as he holds me by the waist and pulls me closer.