Chapter 22

A long chapter after a long time. I enjoyed writing this one. Hope even you people enjoy it.

***

Erica's pov.

I now belive that I was in a total fake world, where I only imagined to be happy. I know I did wrong, I was the one who fell in love. But now it gets more complicated for me, with Matt. Does this mean I never loved him.? Or it means that I was not in love with Steven.  Might be it was just and attraction for time being.

But I am not supposed not have such attractions. And what I felt, I cannot deny those feelings, but neither I can support them to grow.

He claims to love me. He claims that I love him. How can he be so sure about my feelings. I really think that this is attraction. All what he wants he to have sex with me and somewhere deep even I think that I am only attracted physically.

I don't even feel like moving out of the car and walking inside the college. I don't want to face Lily or Steven.

Okay, I'll just attend my lectures and leave. No interactions with anyone. With that in mind I move out of my car and close the door. As soon as I turn I am pressed back with a body, that really hurt my back again. I cring at the pain but open my eyes as soon as I feel someone holding me tight.
I open my eyes only to see nothing, but a person stuck on to me as if his life depends on me. I move and shuffle to free myself. But no use.

"Leave me." I say.

"No I won't. You know how bad it is to see you after almost a week."

"Steven this ain't funny. We are in middle of a parking lot. For God's sake leave me." And with that I push him hard. Finally.

"Eria, thank god you showed up. Do you even know how much worried I was for you." He says coming foward again.

"Steven, stop. I told you that whatever we had is no more, why can't you just leave.?"

"How can I leave? I have decided to try my best to get you back."

"Are you some kind of fool. Don't you know I have a boyfriend a..and I love him." I blur out those words.

"You are convincing me? Or yourself?" He says with a smirk. "Everytime I come to you Eria you give me hope. Hope which is greater than the one before. And then you say me to stay away. How can I when I can see the love in your eyes."

"You know what, one day I will prove it to you that I don't love you. Than you can make spaghetti out of your hopes." I spit out my words at him and turn to walk away.

"Yeah, and we will share it." I hear him shout from behind but I just move.

Why is life so complicated and Steven is just messing with my feelings. I don't know when Matt is going to return. I just hope he comes soon.

***

Steven's pov

It sounds stupid but when I look at her I cannot even see any other thing apart from her. How can she be so beautiful and not even care about it. The thing is I never noticed girls, whatever events took place in my past, I never got the time to notice. Until Eria, she made me happy. The feeling I have been longing for 21 years. And I am grateful for her. I was stupid to not admit that I felt a spark when my eyes met her the very first time, then the way she spoke was more than enough to assure my doubt. But what did I do, again I let my dark side control over and insulted her. I can never forget the time spent with her.