Introduction to the characters

So here is a small description of the characters......
Enjoy...

Erica- A young fun loving kind hearted girl who loves here life with all the people around her who love her so much.

Helena- She is Erica's mother and her best friend. She is a very down to earth women who always does what she feels is right, she loves her family and can do any thing for them. She supports and loves her daughter.

Richards- He is Erica's father. He is rich and owns a shipping business. He loves his wife as she is the only women on earth even though there are many. He loves his daughter but is not so very much close to her as he is busy with work.

Matt- Matt is a 22 year old handsome guy who helps his father in his business. Of course he is rich and well to do but also is a mood swing type person. He loves Erica a lot and wishes to marry her soon.

Lily- lily is Erica's best friend and Matt's younger sister, she and Erica are besttie's since childhood. Lily is a arrogant and a spoiled brat totally opposite of Erica.

Steven- The guy who enters into the happy life of Erica and ruins it intentionally. Steven is 21 years old and is disturbed person, something's in his life have gone so wrong and he cannot come over from them.

So here are the main characters.
I will start with the updates of the story soon.