Chapter 11

So finally a bigger chapter.

I am really busy with the college so there will be updates only once in a week.

Enjoy✌

Erica's pov

"Why she has to do this everytime li?" I sigh thinking about what happened in the first class. I was supposed to be so happy today and forget all the encounters with that guy but why did this needed to happen.

"I think you should help him. After all she has given you only 3 days to show her the work and you even get a partner." Even lily thinks I should make him my partner. I agree with her I need something to shut that teacher up.

Great now I would have to bear him for some more time.

"Did you talk to Matt?" I asked lily. I really wanted to change the topic from that guy.

"Oh yeah, he called yesterday morning. I swear Eric he is so busy. He told mostly all of his time he is near the site where they are setting up the new company or something." Lily said to me. "did you talk to him?"

"Nope, not yet, but today I will for sure. I miss him so much. So after lunch I am going home. I am just gonna skip the 2 remaining lectures." I said.

"Oh yeah, Okay. I will attend and you know I will just hail a cab to home you should really go and talk to Matt. The guy is also missing you like hell." Li chuckled.

"Uhh...o..okay li then I will just get going. Once you are home safely just ring me."

"Yeah sure Eric."

I finished my lunch and took my soda can in my hand. I will drink it while getting to the parking. And before I need to meet that guy Steven. I got up from my seat hanging the bag on my shoulder.

"Bye li." I smiled at her.

"Bye Eric."

I moved out of the café and tried to find him first. I opened the soda can in my hand and took a sip while searching for him. I walked through the corridors but no sign of him. After 10 minutes there was still no sign of him. My soda can got empty and I headed towards the dustbin to throw it. I glanced from the window near the bin and I could see a familiar figure on the football court playing. I tried to see more clearly and there he was playing. He still thinks this is high school? What an idiot.

I moved towards the field and called his name.

"Steve. Hey Steven. Listen." I called out. He stopped playing and came towards me with a smirk on his face. Really? What is with him smirking all the time.

"Yeah. I know everything. So we start today and your place not mine because.."

I cut him off, "Okay hold on. Now you don't have any issues with it" I ask him folding my hand on my chest.

"Ofcourse I wont have. Come on now you are helping me I need to be sweet with you" again that smirk on his face.

"Helping? So what do you think I did last night? Huh?"

"Okay I know you helped me and I just burst out on you but what could you do when you wake up in a unknown place and then you come to know that the girl who spilled coffee over you, lives here." he says firmly.

"Oh but you should really consider that the girl helped you last night when you were totally drunk and even when you splashed water on her in front of so many people" now I was really getting angry.

"Oh yeah the water thing. Okay look lets just forget it and we start today your place just tell me the time"

"My place would be fine but my parents will be home but that not an issue so its" I glanced at my watch "3 now, you can come after an hour"