Chapter 20

Erica's pov.

"Yes Steven, I need to tell you something and its very important." I say him.

"Yeah, even I want to tell you something." He says looking in my eyes as we sit on a bench in the garden area of the college. I am ready to confess all about my feelings to him and all about Matt.

Yes it's stupid of me to not belive my feelings. I don't mean to cheat Matt, but I don't have control on them. This way I never felt this with Matt. I know it's wrong so wrong but I need to do this to stop the wrong.

"Steven, we need to talk." We hear a voice that is none other than Lily. What happened the day before yesterday I have not even looked at her. I give Steven a nod and he moves with Lily. She doesn't even bothers to look at me, a best-friend I called.

They walk away somewhere far where my eyes cannot reach. I don't have any idea what she would tell him but I trust Lily that she wouldn't try to break us apart. I look at the place he was sitting before and see Steve's cell phone. He might have forgotten it.

Should I open it.

No its not a good thing.

But looking in won't hurt.

I open his cell phone, it did not have a password. I go on looking the photos and his playlist. Then I decide to see his conversation's.

Lily.

There was Lily's name I clicked on it and it opened the conversation. There were so many message's and calls to her. All those message's were totally flirty.

I threw the cell phone from my hands. I felt like I needed to puke. All this time this guy was playing with all my feelings. He played his tricks on Lily, too. I felt rage, anger boiling inside me. How can he do this? Who gave him the permission to hurt us.? What would be the reason to do this?

"You have a boy friend?" I hear his voice, but this time it did not soothe me. I just felt disgust.

"Y...es." I answer him. So Lily told him. Trust has just become a 5 letter word.

"All this time, and you never told me." He looked pissed off.

"Y...ou," words weren't coming out. I wanted to speak so much. But there wasn't even a word which came out.

Pull yourself together Erica. Do it.

I stand up and take my bag. I put my cellphone in my bag and take my car keys in my hand. Seeing me stand up he does the same. I turn and walk towards the parking lot. I walk with all the speed I got. As soon as I reach my car, I am pulled by Steven and he pushes me on the car body. That hurt so much.

I push him back and turn but again he pulls me by my hand and presses me between him and the car.

"Leave me" I cry out.

"Not untill you answer me. Tell me Erica why? Why did you......?"

"What? What are you talking about? What I did to you? You are talking as if I was in a realtionship with you. Remember we are, sorry were, friends. Only friends and" I take pause and look up at him. "I was just going to confess everything I felt about you and I was going to end it all I had with Matt." Some tears skip my eyes. Then I sensed that I was crying. "You played with me. You played with my feelings and you, you ruined everything. You were the one who involved Lily in this. You hurt her and then me again. Answer me why did you do that.? Tell me now?" I pushed him hard this time.

"How do you know?" His face changed from anger to concern and guilt. "I did all those wrong things to you Eria"

"Don't call me that." I close my eyes as more and more tears skipped down my eyes.