Chapter 31

Erica's pov

"Li, go safely." I wave her a hand as she sits in the cab. I shut the door and get inside. Time to check my phone. I quickly move up to my room and unplug my phone from the charger.

Be ready by 3 i'll pick you up from your place.

Steven.

Yaay!! Finally.

Should I call it a date?

Erica.

I grin to myself and rush to my cabinet. I need to find something simple yet pretty.
I search through my cabinet and finally find a dress which was hidden, unexplored until now.

It's a lace top and a lace skirt. Perfect. I grin to myself. It's not that it is the first time I am going with him, but things are different now. It would be wrong if I jump into a relationship with Steven, when I just left Matt. But my heart it was always with him. The moment I saw him, that instant connection you feel with someone like we know each other from different worlds. I just felt something so powerful, I would call it attraction but not now when I have a name for it, Love. Falling for him was like jumping from a height so high, that I keep falling Forever.

Suddenly my phone beeps.

Yeah! Call it a date.

Steven.

I blush reading those words. I mean how can only 4 words can make me blush so much.

So moving on with my preparation's I spend an hour on completing the project. I may not attend college but I need to have that degree. And I guess Steve and I are still partners. I make some of the project and leave it, because I am bored. It's next month when we will be submiting our projects then, the month next to that will be the final semester.

After that, I move towards the kitchen to make myself some lunch. It's 12 now I have plenty of time in stock. So in the kitchen I decide to make some real quick fried shrimps and my favorite fries.

It took like half hour for me to cook all the food and another half hour to devour the yummy taste. I still got 2 hours left and as a normal girl I don't take much time to get ready. But today is special so, I should probably get ready. I move to my room and start on my face first. It's clear, no acne, no spots. Perfect. So with some concealer, and a little blush my face looks pretty. I apply some mascara and some nude rose lipstick.

Satisfied with my make up I move on to my hair and decide to leave my brown waves open today. I nicely brush through my locks for about 20 minutes which results in making my hair look super soft and shinny.

****

The bell rings at exact 3. I open the Door and gasp seeing the beautiful orchids.

"They are so pretty." I say in complete aww.

"Not more than you." He grins.

"But why did you get so many. Steve they are too much."

"Eria they are 96." 96 orchids! Has he gone mad.

"It's been 96 days since I first saw you." He says. That's so much impressive. I accept the flowers.

"I'll place them on the table. Mom would be arriving soon so she will arrange them all in the house." I say blushing.