Chapter 12

Erica's pov

"So this is final I guess. It seems to be a nice topic and you know we can stand unique with it" Steven said.

"But I really think we should keep our topic business related. You know we can just stick to something like collection of data about sales of companies and method how can our country lead in different fields of business rather than knowing the problems people face in our country" I say knowing that I am correct. He holds a disgust plus anger expression. But I am not scared.

"No I think I am correct we should know about people's problems" he says firmly.

"What are we school kids, I just know that you don't want to agree with me that's why you are behaving like this." I shout at him.

"Who do you think I am a fool who will listen to you while you scold me?"

Maybe he is right about me shouting at him.

"Okay, look I am sorry. But Steven lets just focus on the project whatever we have lets keep it apart you know. We wont get any benefit from arguing like this and you know instead we just lose marks." I try my best to convince him. He softens his expression and with that I think that I did my job correct.

"Okay, what you said about knowing the different fields of business in which our country can lead I find it quite vast and we can get many things about it. We can get help from my dad. I am sure he can help us." He says.

"Yeah, I guess my dad could also help us. I will be sure to ask him" I say knowing that dad hardly has any time for these things but I really got kind of jealous when Steven mentioned about his dad helping. I really don't know what I am going to say him about this. I really love my parents and they were so close to me until I got older. I never thought of leaving them and moving out alone or with Matt. I still hope that one day my parents would realize my love for them.

"Do you often zone out like this?" Steven's voice brings me back from my thoughts.

"Ummm... no. actually I was just uhh..hh.. thinking about the project" I am literally a fool.

"Ok. So we will make a presentation?" he asks me.

"yeah. But she needs to see the rough data for it"

"God this is really a headache. I will do everything about the data collection just don't worry"

"But we need to do it together." I say. How can he do all of this stuff alone.

"No. I will also do the presentation and then you can just understand the material and make corrections. I really don't have any ideas of working with you for days and hours."

What the hell he is again on it. ignore Erica

Ignore him.

"I never asked for this you get it. even I am not interested to work with you or even see your face." I shout at him.

"Woaahh. Easy there tigress. You don't need to over react like this every time" smirking again.

"So, who gave you the right to accuse me like this every time. You just keep insulting me. Are you insane?"

"Listen that is what I am like you get it. whenever I see this face of yours I don't know what inside me.."

"Shut up" I cut him off, not wanting to listen what he has to say. "I really don't want to know your feelings about killing me. I am least bothered." I spit my words at him.

Just then he gets up and holds my arms tightly and presses me against the wall. God that hurt. What the hell is he some kind of mental.

"You. Why are you so feisty? You never heard what I had to say instead you just guess things." His words are cold but his stare is colder. "Well the things and the compliments you give me make me guess these things." I roll away my eyes and try my best to push him off.

"I don't know why I am so much into you. All my life I never gave any one importance I was never bothered about any one then suddenly this girl I spill water at spills coffee on me, then helps me, then again is helping my, why? When u can just punch me." I see an expression on his face which I have never seen before.

"You know I never even got a candy for someone and its been only 4 days since I met and already I was worried about getting you something. I hate it Erica the way you are getting into me and the worst thing I hate that I am allowing it." with that he bangs his fist onto the wall. I could see his knuckles bleeding. My god he is mad.

I rush to my drawer and get the first aid box. I place it on the bed.

"Steven, come here and sit" I order.

He just stands there and ignores me. I know it's a waste to say him, he just wont listen so I move towards him and push him on the bed with all my strength.

"You.."

"Just shut up"I say him.

I take his hand and remove a cotton ball from the box. I start to wipe off the blood. It's the painful time now to apply antiseptic.

"Okay now it will burn a little." I say him.

"Why are you doing this? You just don't need to" he says.

"Yeah I know I don't need to. But when we are admiting these strange things between us let me tell u I don't know. I should kick you out of my house right now but still i am healing your wound" I say as i band-aid his hand. I look up at him in his eyes and find them staring at me "you