Chapter 10

Finally I am all fine with my health. So I finally wrote and here is the update.

Its Steven's picture above. I just found Brant Daugherty perfect for the way I imagine Steven. But you guys can imagine the character of our choice.

Eid Mubarak. Even though its late.

Enjoy✌

Erica's pov;

"You are dumb Eric. After all what he did you took care of him, why on earth you did not leave him there? He doesn't deserves this Eric"

Since the time I filled up li with everything she is shouting and screaming at me for helping him. Currently we are in the parking of our college.

When Steven left I just stood there like a dumb but I decided in my mind that I wont let this happen to me ever again.

"Li, you are correct it was my mistake I just thought that after everything, things could be right but you know he just showed what kind of a person he is." I sighed mentally as the memories of morning hit me.

Lily stopped us in the middle and got hold of my arms as she looked straight into my eyes "Eric, I know you thought about helping me because you are guilty about whatever happened, but trust me Eric some people aren't just worth it, you know they have so much of bad in them that it just creates a wall for the good things. So you need to forget that it ever happened. Will you?"

Lily is right Erica, about the whole wall thing, but the doors and windows are always made in the wall.

I feel like stabbing my inner voice with a knife for giving me such a suggestion.

"OKAY, FINE, I am good." I said to lily smiling.

"That's like my best friend. Come on now class starts in 10."

"Li, I am not coming to the lockers I got the books. I will just go to the class."

"Okay, eric. See ya!" with that I waved a hand at lily and began to head towards my class. Just 6 more months erica and you will be free accompanying dad in the business. I got into my first class and thankfully there was no teacher I got seated in the first row like I always do. I mean I love to study business and our teachers here are amazing. Un-fortunately my course is only for a year which is six months already past. I will miss this place and all the teaching.

I was pulled put from my thought by Tessa.

"Hey Eriyy how you doing?" she always calls me this. She is quite friendly but we just talk when we face each other or in the class.

"Oh, I am fine. What about you tessy?" I always call her this.

"I am awesome." She chuckled.

"That you are." I gave a low laugh.

"So, I heard Matt is out of the country?"

"Oh, yeah he is for some work." I said sadness crossing me over again. Its 2 days since I talked to him. Today I will be sure to skype him.

"Don't feel sad Erica I am there if you need someone to share something with. You know anything, any problem you can ask me. Okay." Tessy is so sweet at times.

"Oh, yeah sure tessy. I will." I said assuring her. She gave me a re-assuring smile again.

I removed my cell and decided to give Matt a text that I will be calling him tonight. I typed

Hey Matt,
How are you?
I need to talk to you today its been 2 days. Call me when you are free, and make it today. Love you. Take care.

**

With that Mrs. Peter's got into the class and began with the attendance. After it was done she started to say

"Everyone, we have a new boy in our class who is doing the same course. I know he is late but he is accepted and he is lacking his portion behind, we teachers are trying our best to cover up but I would appreciate if anyone could help him." She took a pause before facing towards the door, "Steven Jones please come in." I was shocked. I could not belive my ears, this jerk is in my class I saw as he entered inside and his eyes meet mine I gave him shooting glares. I could really murder him with my glares.

"So, who would help this wonderful gentlemen here?"

Gentlemen my foot he is a total ass.

The teacher looked over the class if anyone was willing to do so, but why would anyone do it, ofcourse people are busy.

"Okay, now Ms. Hales would you mind helping Mr. Jones."

The teacher asked me with a smirk on her face. God why does she keeps getting on my nerves. I always hate her. And now she is asking me to share my work with this jerk, no I wont.

"I would love to help him bu---t you know ma'am I am really equipped with many other things like t--h--he project which you will be giving us. I still don't have a partner. I am sorry but I am really equipped with lot---s of work." I tried my best to convince her. I was still worried of not having a partner for the end of year presentation project. But now this was more important.

"Well, great Ms. Hale's then Mr. Jones here will be your partner, in that way you could help him and he can help you. And you should really show me your rough work on the project after 3 days. I hope you don't want to lose your marks. Am I clear Ms. Hale's?" She said smirking. What is it with her and him smirking?

Erica you suck at convincing people and this jerk is not even protesting against the teacher.

God why me?

"Crystal." I said with the greatest frown I could make. I gave him glares, death glares to be prominent. He instead gave me a cunning smirk. I really hate this guy. Its my project, it will be worth all my work through out the year, I cannot let a dickhead like him destroy it. Oh no never. I need to make friends with him until the project or else I am losing my marks.

Fuck.

Erica you are in trouble.

A bigger one.

~~~~~

Okay now I guess this is also a small one but it is the maximum I could write today. I will be sure to write more and a big chapter.

Vote if you like what you read.