Chapter 19

Dedicated to ,zuli_786, ArsHi18

~~~

Erica's pov

I always heard that, some people can bring happiness in your life, they can make you feel things which you never felt before. Some people just make you feel everything so clearly like you never had felt it before and this feeling, is just like this. Feeling of being happy. It's not that I was not happy before I was, but now it feels so different. Like with someone you could feel the happy current. I get those currents all the time when I am with my new friend.

Yeah! Friend. Well I guess a special one.

Its been 3 weeks since that day when me and Steve watched movie together. That was really fun. And in these 3 weeks my trust and the feeling has just increased. I know its wrong to think that way, when you have a boy-friend.

Some people they just, do things for us that make us feel like they are worth risking everything in your life.

So that's the only case. But I cannot cheat. Sometimes I feel that he has some feelings for me, but I never show him that I try to understand what he feels. I did not tell him about Matt, everytime I do something stops me. And now when I see his feelings I just don't want to hurt him.

Many things happened with me in the last few weeks. Like literally many worst things but I have someone to share the pain with.

I had a fight with lily, it wasn't that serious but an arguement just turned into hurting each other. Its like I usually try my best to avoid fight situations, but then after 2 days she apologized and even I did the same.

Also my notes which I prepared were thrown, torn in the hallway. That literally broke me, but then Steve and Li were always there.

Someone also did put a spider on my bag. At first I thought it was some prank but now I get it someone is bullying me. But why? I am not that dumb.

"Earth.... Eric... To Earth." I hear this scream and notice that I had zooned out. The screaming person wad none other that Li, she is here like since morning, she wanted to tell me something but, she is just blabbering things.

"Li, spill or get lost." I say angrily.

"Okay. I'll say you." She say playing with her fingers. It means she is nervous.

"Yeah spill." My voice came more like an order.

"Okay, what about some food Eric" she says getting up. I pull her down and she collapses on the sofa.

I give her my expression which says-enough now say or else get lost, or something like that.

"I...ii..uhhh. Its so difficult. Okay listen you know after Toby, I uhh never got into any serious relationships. You know right?" She gives me the questioning look. Toby was her first love. These guys were so much in love. But things did not work out. So they broke off. I give her a nod actually a sympathetic nod and she goes on, "so after a very long time, I like a guy. He is really fun to be with and I kind of like him. And I want to know more about him." I felt so happy finally lily would get out of those one night stands and making out at parties.

"Gosh!! Li m so happy for you. You cannot even imagine my happiness. Who's the lucky guy?"

"Steven."

Black. Was all I could see before my mind stopped working.

___________________________________________

"Eric, shit wake up are you okay? God I got so worried." I adjust my ears to the sound of Lily's voice. Opening my eyes I see her sitting next to me with a glass of water.

I try to get up and sit on the bed. Wait its my bed. How did I get here? Li won't be able to bring me up here. I look up and see Steve standing, looking at me, worried.

"I am fine Li. Don't panick." I say slowly.

"You know I kind of freaked out. But now its all okay, cause you are okay. When you fell I called Steven to come and as soon as he heard he just came within 5 minutes." She says shrugging. I know that. She is certainly jealous.

"Thanks Steve." I say him. He sits on the bed next to Li.

"Thank lily, not me." He says.

"Yeah ofcourse." I look up at Li. I don't want to give her the vibe.

Vibe? Which vibe are you taking about Erica?

Inner voice shut up.

"Guys, I am fine. Don't look at me like I am the most sick person in the world. Come on now." I say them.

"Eria, you need to rest. And just take care of your self. I'll be leaving now got some work very important but I will come before dinner or after dinner." he holds my hand and the first hing I do is look at li. She stares at our hands and her expression changes in an instant. "Call me whenever you need me. Take care of your self cupcake."

"Yeah, will do" I smile at him and with that he leaves.

"Well, he did not even say a good bye to me." She says getting upset.

"Li, I know it's after a long time but, Steve is not the guy. I am telling you he won't, he will never think like that about you, I just dont want..."

"But how can I even not try?"

"No you shouldn't. Li try and understand its complicated. And you shoukd stop your feelings now before they grow. I just don't want you to get hurt that's it. I am thinking for you."

"Well it doesn't looks like that. Erica you have got a boy-friend and.."

"Don't even go there Li. I told you because I know Steve very well and if you want to risk it then very well go on. I won't stop you."

"God! Eric I did not mean to.."

"Go away Lily. Leave me alone."

And with that she gets up and leaves. After this one thing was clear like water that my best-friend can actually fight with me for a guy. And the other thing, Lilly liked Steven.

Vote if you like what you read.