Chapter 9

I am sorry for not updating so long and for this small chapter. But I got fever and I am really sick. I will be sure to post a big chapter when I get well. Till then,,

Enjoy✌

Chapter 9

Erica's pov

I moved out of the washroom only to see him no where. God where did he go.

I searched for him every where and found him sleeping outside in the lawn. Is he mad? I laughed and went to him. He is awake.
"Hey Steven I think you should sleep upstairs." I said him.

"Erica lay down here." He said to me in a sleepy voice. I slept next to him. The moment I saw above I could see the sky filled with stars. It looked beautiful. I gasped in surprise seeing them.

"You know they were her favorite. She had them hung all in her room." He said his voice, hurting.

"whom are you talking about." I asked him with concern.

"My sister."

Erica stop now you don't have any right to interfere.

I guess you are correct inner voice. I should not interfere. After all I just met him and he is drunk. I am sure he will regret if he remembers.

"Okay Steven, You need to get up and sleep. Its already midnight." Even I want to sleep. I had to get up for college. I cannot go to classes tomorrow because of him. God I still don't know why the hell I am helping him.
With that I dragged the sleepy Steven into the guest bedroom.

"Good night" I said to him shutting the door behind. I am still angry for his action. I cannot forgive him.

Erica you did the same and you cannot see how sad and hurt the guy is.

So what if he is hurt or has a bad past even I have one but that doesn't mean I keep hurting people like he did.

Tomorrow I have to talk to Matt. I miss him so much. I'll be sure to skype him. If lily knows this she will for sure kill me. I am stuck.

With that I went to my room and with in no time sleep took over.

___________________________________________

Beep.

Beep beep.

Beeeeeeppp.

Uurrghh, what is it?

Idiot erica its your alarm.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I did was to turn off that irritating alarm. Alarms have always proved to be super irritating for me. I got out from my bed it was 9 and my college started at 11. I opened my windows and the soft breeze greeted me. I always love it here in my balcony. But now is not the time when I have a stranger sleeping in my house who is also extremely rude if I forgot to mention.

___________________________________________

By now I am totally ready for the college. I head down to make some breakfast as mom wont be home. One thing about mom, even if she is busy all the day she just never misses out to make the breakfast unless she is not home. I know cooking, I mean I can cook a lot of stuff.

I enter the kitchen and the first thing I do is switch on the coffee machine. After that I make some eggs and toast. I would prefer light breakfast but I don't know about the guy so I make some pancakes and cover them with chocolate syrup and honey. After putting the breakfast on the table I decide to walk in and check on the guy.

I head out of the kitchen but just on the door I bump in him again.

Uurrgghhh god, why me?

Thankfully he gets a hold of me and balance himself. I open my mouth to say something but I am interrupted by his voice.

"What do you think of yourself? How dare you bring me into this house and what is this place. I don't get it are you stalking me. And what happened yesterday night? Did you bring me here to have s..."

"Shut up you jerk. You should be thankful that I helped you out at the party. I try to be nice and you show me this attitude. You know what its useless to help you" I scolded him.

"Ofcourse you did this because you wanted to use me. Listen carefully" he gets hold of my arm and looks straight into my eyes and says "No one helps anyone accept its their business. People are mean and so are you."

"Go away" I shout at him moving out of his hold tears begin to form in the corner of my eyes.

He opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off pointing to the door. "Its there."

Without wasting time he gets out of my house and shut the door behind him. I get this trying to be nice by helping him. He surly is a mean bitch. I hate him. I hate his face. I will never ever repeat this mistake again.

It's waste to help someone.

No Erica, remember the drunk him, he is not like what he shows.

Ohh shut up inner voice.

Vote if you like what you read.