Chapter 1

Erica's Pov ;;;

I felt something pull my blankets I was too sleepy to notice who it was,,
" Erica wake up, wake up its already 7:20.
Hope you don't wanna miss your classes"

That's when I realized that it was morning and I had to hurry and get my ass off my bed or else I am getting another lecture from our tutor.

I hurried to the washroom and took a shower and dried myself. I was a mess in deciding what to wear. Ofcourse you would be if you have a boyfriend whom you want to look pretty for so did I. After a lot of argument ofcourse with myself I decided to hop into a yellow one piece which looked casual for a day

I decided white shoes to go with it, I hurriedly combed my hair and wore my necklace which matt gave me on our first month anniversary.

I still remember the day even after 2 years. Yes and I should after all we are lovers I wear my earrings which are just small pearls they go with the dress.

At exact 7:50 I am ready I take my bag and rush out of my room to see what I had for breakfast. Mom gave me a cheese toast and accepting it I rushed outside and walked toward my classes. It was not that far so I usually walk upto there when I am not running late. I removed my cell phone to check if there were any texts from Matt.

There was a message saying:

Good morning princess!!! Have a nice day I will pick you up after class at 10. Love you.

That made me smile. Matt was so much caring and loving since the time we were only friends. The day he proposed me turned out to be the best day of my life I was so happy to hear those words, I would give my life to be with Matt. He is special.

I reached my classes I walked in showing my id. Thanks to my backpack I always keep my stuff in it. I know its a non-living thing but I am kind off attached to it.

The class was boring as I hated Prof. Smith but as it was a math's class I had to pay attention with in 6 months I was going to fly out of college with my degree. Yeeeee!!! I realized its almost 10 and matt would be waiting for me to take me to college.

About matt he already completed his studies and is helping his father in business no doubt they are rich and well known. It was just fate you can say that we met we studied in the same classes hence we used to catch up with each other and just fell in love. Ofcourse he was senior to me but still LOVE found way.

When I moved out I saw him standing there waiting for me in his black shirt and cargo. He looked amazing as always. I know its like 2 years since we are together but still when I see him my heart skips a beat.

"Hey there doll face!!" he greets me.

"Hi" I say lacking enthusiasm

"What's wrong princess? Are you ok? Something went wrong in the classes?"

"Aww my Matt was is so caring" I said him and gave him a nice hug. He hugged me back

"Come on princess don't want to get late for college.. Huh?"

He opened the door of his black BMW. As I said he is rich.
We got inside and matt started driving the car.

"Here take this. I thought you need to have something to fresh up" and he handed me a coffee.

Such a caring and loving guy he was. I just cannot wait to spend my whole life with him. All we are waiting is for these 6 months to pass away quickly so that we can get married.

"thanks baby" I said him giving him a kiss on cheek.
The ride further was silent as I was sipping on my coffee. I watched as we passed through the building and shops finally arriving. I got out of the car Matt followed me.

"Baby I have to take you somewhere with me." He said

"Where Matt?"

"Surprise!!!"

"ok prince"

"see ya baby!"

With that I gave him a quick peck on lips

"Bye" I said and walked inside.

I was moving towards my locker where I would find lily as of course she is always der chatting with the people who pass through the corridor. Lily is my childhood best friend and Matt's sister. We were together since kinder garden. Our families are also friend since a long time. Lily is tall, blonde, with blue eyes with totally curved lips and she has a perfect body for a model. Of course her family is rich and very social more than our. But lily and me we are like sisters from another mother and father. Walking through the corridor I watched lily standing across her locker probably searching for something. I went near her and gave her a hug from behind.

"hey li. You are searching for something?"

"Thank god Eric you came. I am so tensed I lost my assignment which we completed last afternoon.And today is the deadline. I don't wanna miss this eric I will lose 15 marks" she is always behind those good grades and she should be as she is so intelligent. Even I am smart better than her I say. And yes she calls me Eric even though its boyish type but best friends who can say them a no right.

"Li, here take your assignment. You forgot it at home now you make up this mess before the classes start" I said her handing her the assignment which she had forgotten at my place as she was in hurry to leave with her cousins.
Yeah li and her cousins close fellows.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much Erica. What would I do without you" she said sarcastically.

"of course you would have lost your 15 marks" I giggled as I replied.

Just then the bell rang and we left for our classes.

Vote if you like what you read.

Thanks for reading.