Introduction

The story is about Erica a young girl in her early 21s. Life was perfect. Erica had A FAMILY TO LOVE AND CHERISH HER all the time, a boyfriend who loved her till his death, and a best friend who always supported her. She never wanted more with her life she was happy.

But happiness cannot last forever sometimes things change and shatter us.

Steven who's life is shattered and he is all broken inside. He is rich and a spoiled brat. His parents never seemed to take interest in his life he was always alone and believed that life cannot be happy and people never love someone untill they have some business of their own.

Until he meets Erica who tries to change his perspective about life.

But how can she change someone's else perspective about life when she herself has never experienced life?

Will she help Steven or will Steven teach her the true meaning of 'To Live and To Love'.?

Read ahead and know how two people with complete opposite personalities come together to unfold the hidden desires and abilities and wants they had in them. How Cupid played it's role while teaching them the real way to live all in Time.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I own this story do not copy it.

Hey there everyone, it's your author here. Ok this is the first time I am writing something and I know its a difficult topic about relationships and betrayal and love etc, etc so there might be times where I could not explain properly all the things or scenes but I hope all of you will co-operate.

I do not give any permission to copy my work or my story in any language or any where or any form. It's my hard work and I love to keep it to my name.

ALL CREDTIS TO ME AND TO THE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN ME AND INSPIRE ME.